Chapter 20

Where... where did the child come from!

    The morning air of the farmhouse was particularly fresh. Xu Yanqing slept early last night, and when he woke up the next day, he could still see wisps of cooking smoke coming from other houses.

    Xu Xianzhi was practicing martial arts in the yard, while Mu Yu and Qi Chen were busy in the kitchen, and he was the last to get up after looking around.

    Strolling to the kitchen, the cook is cooking, Mu Yu and Qi Chen are helping, one of them has been by Lang Jun's side since they were young, and the other is also petted by the family. With curiosity about the stove on his face.

    "Lang Jun is up." Seeing Xu Yanqing at the door, Mu Yu pulled a bench and let Xu Yanqing sit down, then he pulled out a black thing from under the stove, knocked on the floating ash by the wall and put it in a bowl He handed it to Xu Yanqing: "The sweet potatoes that Aunt Li stuffed under the stove when they were cooking, I can just eat them now.

    " Baked, this is the first time he has seen such a simple cooking method.

    He raised his hand to take the bowl, and then took chopsticks to uncover the scorched skin of the sweet potato, revealing the sweet and glutinous red flesh inside. The heat was just right, and the tempting golden honey flowed out from the inside, and a sweet aroma was fragrant. come.

    Xu Yanqing groaned in his stomach because of the scent, took the wooden spoon handed over by Mu Yu and ate it neatly.

    "What are you stealing in the kitchen?" Xu Xianzhi walked in sweating, and saw his younger brother sitting obediently in front of the stove, eating deliciously with a bowl in his hand.

    Xu Yanqing took a wooden stick and dug it out from under the stove. Sure enough, he took out a sweet potato with a charred skin. He gestured to Xu Xianzhi with his eyes to take it himself: "Brother, try it, it tastes very good."

    So when the village chief came to look for Xu Xianzhi, he saw a room full of people eating roasted sweet potatoes around the stove, and couldn't help laughing: "Well, the sweet potatoes grown in our own village are delicious!"

    "Mmmm, The sweet potatoes grown by Uncle Yuan are soft and sweet, and when my brother returns to Beijing, I can bring some for my father and mother, my father hasn’t come back for many years because of a leg injury, so I guess I’ve been reading this for a long time!” Xu Yanqing smiled with eyes wide open. It is about to bend into a crescent shape.

    Xu Yuan, a peasant man with five big and three thick, was very happy when he saw Xiao Langjun's bright eyebrows and eyes: "It's not something valuable, after the family finished eating, Erlang asked people to go to your aunt to ask for it, you can eat your own, far away. Uncle is indispensable to your father."

    "Then my nephew, I would like to thank Uncle Yuan and auntie." Xu Yanqing likes Xu Yuan's simple temperament the most, although he is very tired of having relationships with others, but When I meet such an enthusiastic man, Xianyu can't stand it!

    Xu Yuan came over and shouted that Xu Xianzhi was for ancestor worship, so Xu Xianzhi finished breakfast and followed Xu Yuan.

    After breakfast, Xu Yanqing was lying in the small courtyard drying dried salted fish. Qi Chen seemed to think that he and Xu Yanqing had formed an alliance of comrades-in-arms, so he unceremoniously came over with a bunch of storybooks.

    Now Xu Yanqing was more energetic, and he didn't take any sunbaths. He waved to Mu Yu and asked him to bring all his "stocks".

    The two communicated with each other, sitting together while reading the notebook and chatting. Xu Yanqing felt that the books of those talented and beautiful women were very boring, so he smiled and said, "The bottom line is for breaking, these literati are still not open enough!