In the middle of night.

Si Jun's POV:

"If I will get lost somewhere. Will you come there to find me? Will you come?" I asked a little boy who was sitting with me on a park bench looking 7 years older or less. He held my hand and nodded.

"Yeah I will." He said looking in my eyes. I smiled widely and heard his reply.

"We will always be together. Okay." I said. I was about the same age as that boy. I saw myself with a little boy.

We both were sitting on a park bench. He smiled and nodded. It was about sunset time. The sky was half pink and half orange and a beautiful moon could also be seen behind a cloud. Wow it was looking so beautiful.

I know it's a dream. A beautiful dream but still I don't want to open my eyes. Don't know why but I feel like it happened to me somewhere but where? I didn't meet that little boy anywhere. I don't know.

"Si Jun...." I heard my mother's voice. I opened my eyes slowly hearing birds chirping. Sun light was coming from the window. I stood up and walked towards the balcony. I opened the window and the air blew my hair.

I smiled closing my eyes and tucked my long burgundy colour hairs behind my ear. I opened my eyes and my eyes became teary automatically remembering my dream which I just saw.

I looked at the sky and a sad smile crept on my face. My life was looking happy from away but as you come closer to me only pain could be seen in my eyes.

'Pain' I don't know what pain I feel everyday and why? Sometimes I think I am missing someone but who? Sometimes I think there is something missing from my life but what?

"What was that dream? Who was that little boy? Why do I see him in my dreams? Do I know him? Does he exist in this world or am I just imagining these things?" I asked, looking at the sky, hoping that God would give me answers to my questions but it all was useless.

I don't remember anything about my past. I tried to regain memories but as much as I was trying. I felt like my head was about to burst. I am 22 years old now.

We shifted to Busan some days ago in our old house where according to mom and dad we used to live in my childhood but I don't remember. My father's big brother's family also live here in this house. So we all live together now.

"Unnie. Breakfast is ready." So Hee said from downstairs which is my cousin sister. She is younger than me. I went downstairs after brushing my teeth and sat on the dining table.

"Good morning oppa." I said to yoongi hyung. He is my cousin's brother. He is one year older to me and So Hee's sibling. He smiled and sat down on the dining table beside me.

"Is everything fine? Do you like Busan or not?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah it's good but I didn't get much time to visit. I will see it in a few days." I said and he sighed.

"Okay finish your breakfast first." He said. Jae gyeong also came there. We all did eat breakfast and I went upstairs in my room because I had still not unpacked my clothes and other stuff so I had to do that. I was doing that when So Hee came inside.

"Unnie. Let me help you." She said and started helping me.

"Unnie, what is this?" She asked suddenly and I turned my face to her. She was holding a red gown.

"It was inside of your bag." She said.

"Yeah it's mine." I replied.

"But jae gyeong told me that you don't like the red colour. You hate it so much that you have not even bought any hairband of this colour." She said and I blinked nervously.