Never ever

Si Jun's POV:-

I ran away from him. I ran outside of the washroom. I was feeling so scared and a strange feeling too. Scared because I knew that he won't bear rejection and that strange feeling because a bit of my heart wanted to say yes to him but I won't listen to my heart. I'll listen to my mind that is saying that he's a bad guy. I wiped my tears and was about to enter my classroom but stopped after hearing some girls were talking about me.

"Have you seen that new bee girl? She was with Jungkook inside the washroom for about an hour. Do you know what it means?" A girl said.

"Obviously everyone knows. It has been confirmed now that she's a slut. She must be showing him every part of her body." I heard. Tears rolled down from my eyes and I put my hand over my mouth to not to make any voice. I shook my head.

I'm not like that. Why are they thinking that?

"I just want to throw acid on her body. How can Jungkook touch her? Has he forgotten his standards now?" A girl said.

Am I that bad that no one can like me?

"Jungkook didn't forget anything. That whore must have seduced him." I heard. I didn't have any courage to stay there so I turned to go somewhere else but then a peon came towards me.

"You are Min Si Jun. Right?" He said. I nodded.

"Principal is calling you in his office." He said. I widened my eyes.

What wrong did I do this time?

"I'm coming." I said. He walked away from there. I wiped my tears and walked towards the office.

"May I come in sir?" I said.

"Yes, come in." Principal said, I went inside and stopped for a second while looking into Jungkook's eyes.

That I like you.

I recalled that moment. I quickly turned my gaze to principal and bowed in front of him and then in front of Seong Jin's dad Mr. Lee and an another man was there too. I remembered he's that person who was present at Seo Jin's birthday party and I feel my cold drink above him. I bowed in front of him too but he rolled his eyes.

So he must be Jungkook's dad. He doesn't like me. I guess.

"Si Jun. You were present there in the garden when Jungkook beat Seong Jin. Right?" Principal said, I hummed while nodding my head slowly.

"They both are not telling anything. So can you tell us what happened between them? Did Jungkook really beat him?" Principal said, I gasped and looked at Jungkook who was already looking at me and our eyes met.

I recalled the moment when he said he likes me. I recalled how I ran away from there. It must have hurted him. It's so hard for me to behave like a total stranger to him, like I don't know about his feelings. It's really too hard.

"Yes." I said.

I think he must be feeling hurt but I don't lie and I'm just telling the truth.

"Why did he beat him?" Principal asked me. I was still looking into his eyes.

"Because Seong Jin was talking to me." I said. He clenched his jaw and his veins popped up over his neck. I could feel his anger.

"What!" Principal said in shock.

"Yes. He always does it whenever a boy talks to me and he did the same thing with Seong Jin. Seong Jin was just talking to me but he suddenly came in between us and started punching him until he felt satisfied." I said.

I don't care what he's thinking about me now. Regretting whether you like me or not but I'll say the truth. He's done wrong and he has to pay for that.

"What! We never knew that. Look Mr. Jeon, your son has very aggressive behavior. He'll do something very dangerous because of his behavior. Do something about it." Principal said,