Again a badboy.

Si Jun's POV:-

One day has passed since that night. One whole day and I couldn't do anything but just think about those dreams and about that dream boy, more and more. I never felt that much misery. I don't know anything about him. Who should I ask about him? I don't even know he exists in real or not? What if someone will think that I'm mad and will send me to a mental hospital? I was walking in the college corridor hopelessly like a dead body but suddenly my shoe got stuck and I bumped into a boy. I widened my eyes and we both fell down on the floor. I fell above him. Some boys started hooting loudly.

"Hooo ….broooo…." They started screaming.

Are they crazy?

I moved my head upward and tried to stand up but he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer and I again fell above him. I closed my eyes tightly because my breast pressed on his chest. I looked at him shockingly and he gave me smirk. I started breathing heavily. I knitted my brows and tried to stand up but he was not letting me go instead he started eyeing my body up to toe. I pushed him with my full force and stood up hurriedly. I never felt this much embarrassed. Maybe because no boy ever touched me that's why. I didn't even look at him and ran away from there while I heard his friends started hooting again.

"Boy fell in love at first sight. Hooo…." I heard that last time before I came inside of washroom and locked myself. My breathing was abnormal and I was sweating. I tried to calm myself down. I recalled that moment. The way he looked at me. No one ever looked like that. The way he pulled me. No one ever did. I didn't like that. He was wearing a black leather jacket and boots. He's like Jungkook too but he hadn't any tattoo and piercing so I should say Jungkook is still in the top list of badboys.

"Forget that Si Jun." I talked to myself looking in the mirror. I forced a smile and went outside. I was walking when suddenly I saw Taehyung coming towards me.

"Good morning." Taehyung said. I blinked and nodded.

"What are you thinking?" Taehyung asked. I exhaled a long breath before speaking.

"Tae I want to ask you something. Will you give me an honest reply?" I asked, hoping that he'll never lie.

"Obviously I will." He said. I gulped.

"Who is bunny?" I asked. He looked like shocked. I repeated my words to him.

"Who's bunny? Do you know anyone named bunny?" I asked him. He shook his head, looking here and there. I gasped and looked down hopelessly. He put his hand over my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He said. I looked into his eyes. I think I should tell him about my dream. He's become a very good friend of mine now and we'll be married in the future. I shouldn't hide anything from him about my mental issues. I exhaled a long breath before speaking.

Taehyung's POV:-

I lied to her that I don't know anyone named bunny because I promised her father that I'll keep her safe and telling her about past will only worsen her condition and life. Jungkook is already obsessed with her. She'll also start liking him like before if I'll tell her about the past that Jungkook is bunny and she loved him in the past. I'll not tell her anything. She doesn't deserve that Jungkook. He always lied to her. He was just playing with her feelings and I'll not let her take Si Jun this time. I love her and I'll protect her from him. I didn't want to lie but thankfully she believed that I don't know anyone named bunny. She looked down hopelessly. I gasped and put my hand over her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She looked into my eyes like she wants to say something. She was silent for a moment before speaking.

"Tae I want to talk to you about something." She said. I knitted my brows. What does she want to say?