Playing hard to get

Si Jun's POV:-

I opened my eyes when the sun rays hit my face. I blinked and yawned. I recalled my last night. I talked to Taehyung and told him that Jungkook kidnapped me.

Wait a minute! Jungkook.

I recalled the dream, widening my eyes. I turned my face hurriedly and no one was laying beside me. I sighed in relief that it was just a dream.

"What kind of dream was that? I saw Jungkook and not even saw, I kissed him too. He confessed that he loves me. What rubbish? A playboy, rich, spoiled kid Jungkook will love me. I can't believe that I saw that much senseless dream. Jungkook is never going to fall in love with anyone. But one thing is strange. I felt fear of him in real life but in the dream I was not uncomfortable with him. I liked his company. Not even company. I was totally comfortable with him. How? Maybe that was a dream that's why." I mumbled and hummed.

"Huh? Thankfully I'm safe. But please god. I don't want to see him ever again in my dream and that dream's kiss. Ugh. I'm feeling like I should vomit. Totally disgusting dream. I don't like him." I said.

Do you really not?

"Ugh…" I screamed and shook my head.

"Yeah. I really don't. Do you not believe me? I'm not that kind of girl who thinks that I can fix him. I'm not any magic tool who can fix any playboy. I want an already fixed boy who is a good boy and it's the one and only Taehyung." I mumbled and stood up from the bed.

"Dad arranged my marriage with him and I will marry him. I've lost memories. I don't know anything about my past and it's already haunting me. I don't want any other problems. Jungkook doesn't have a good heart. Just forget about him." I talked to myself.

"Looks don't matter to me. My husband should have a good heart and Jungkook. He doesn't have a heart. He's heartless and I feel scared of him because….umm….. because…. " I mumbled and my heart started beating fast.

Because you are scared that you are going to fall in love with him.

"No. Don't think that Si Jun. He's a playboy. You aren't allowed to fall for a playboy. He's the wrong person." I mumbled. I knitted my brows and shook my head.

"I'll never fall in love until I find someone who. Who has a good heart and pure soul instead of having a handsome face. I know Jungkook is handsome but he's not my type. I don't think he is. Neither he has a good heart nor his soul is pure. He's slept with many girls and for me these kinds of boys are wilder than animals. I just like keeping my distance from him. Just keep your distance." I mumbled and nodded.

"I don't like Jungkook. He's a playboy. He'll throw me like garbage after using me. I don't believe in fixing a playboy, that's why I hate him. I hate him because he uses his handsome face like a weapon on girls and I feel scared too because he's so powerful and rich also. I think he'll just break my bones. Si Jun. You should have never gone in front of him. Just stay away from him from now on. He's so strong. If we will date then what if in future nothing works between us and I want to break up but then he breaks my bones by saying you are only mine Min Si Jun. I remember he said that to Taehyung too that Si Jun is mine. I feel scared of him." I talked to myself and started jumping in anger.

"Jungkook is an obsessed psycho guy. He'll kill me if I'll not like him back. I know it happens in dramas and movies but it happens in real life too. I saw it on the news. Some mad psycho obsessed lovers kill girls because they can't bear rejection. Will he kill me just because I'll reject him?" I mumbled and gulped nervously, dreaming of that.

"Si Jun. You are mine." Jungkook said. I shook my head.

"But I don't like you." I said. He put a knife over my neck. I widened my eyes.