He likes me!

Si Jun's POV:-

"So we are boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked. I thought for a second. 

I don't want to be his girlfriend. What should I do? I'm going to marry Taehyung soon. I can't break his heart. It's the first time a boy confessed to me that he likes me.

I looked down because I was feeling shy. I was about to clear things between us that I don't want to be girlfriend. We can be just friends if he wants to, but before I could say that I heard Jungkook's scream. 

"SI JUN IS MINE." He screamed while walking towards Seong Jin. Seong Jin turned to him and Jungkook punched his face. My jaw dropped and eyes widened in fear. Seong Jin's mouth started bleeding. 

I can't even bear mild violence. I can't even bear someone's loud voice and here he punched Seong Jin because of me. 

My eyes filled with tears because I was feeling guilty for Seong Jin and I started trembling in fear that what if Jungkook will do something more hurtful to him. Seong Jin looked at me with a console expression.

"Don't worry babe. I'm fine." He said. I nodded trying to calm myself down but then Jungkook again grabbed his collar.

"How dare you say that? HOW DO YOU DARE?" He screamed and started punching Seong Jin again and again. His nose and face started bleeding badly. 

"Si Jun belongs to me. She is mine. MINE." Jungkook screamed holding his collar and giving death glare to him. I started breathing heavily in fear and couldn't help but start crying badly after hearing that. My heart was aching seeing that someone was getting beaten because of me. Jungkook pushed Seong Jin. He fell down on the ground. Jungkook glanced at me and started walking towards me. 

He'll beat me too. I know he can kill me too. 

I was shaking my head. I'm feeling too scared now. He cupped my face. I widened my eyes.

He came here to kill me. I know that. 

I never felt that much scared ever in my life. I was trembling badly. My body was sweating in fear. I couldn't bear him touching me. It's irritating and frustrating to me.

"Don't touch me. DON'T." I yelled at him and pushed him. I couldn't do anything to help Seong Jin but ran away from there because I felt like my heart would stop beating. I ran inside the washroom. All the girls looked at me like they had seen any joker. Tears were rolling down from my eyes continuously. I walked inside and sat down below the sink.

"Si Jun. What are you doing? Are you mad?" All the girls started saying. I shook my head. I was trying to catch my breath. My throat is blocked.

"I'm not mad. J..Jungkook. He's mad. He'll kill me. I know that." I said and hugged myself. I was still trembling. I started biting my nails, looking here and there. 

"What happened to her?" Some girls. mumbled and then went outside, leaving me alone there. I looked here and there and hugged myself more tightly, breathing heavily. Tears were still flowing from my eyes. I shook my head and continued biting my nails. My breathing was abnormal. I tried to calm myself but I couldn't. I wiped my tears by the palms and crept a smile, sobbing. 

"I'm…I'm so scared. Jungkook is so scary. He's so bad and dangerous. He will kill me. I know. He's bad." I was mumbling it over and over, again and again. 

"Jungkook is so scary. He's so bad. He's so dangerous." 

"J…Jungkook is so scary. He's so bad. He…..he's dangerous. He'll kill me." 

"Jungkook is so scary. He's so bad."

"Si Jun." I heard Jungkook's voice. I widened my eyes and gulped my saliva. I heard his footsteps coming towards me. He kneeled down in front of me.