Low class girl.

Author's POV:-

Si Jun widened her eyes. That boy came towards them. Seo Jin hugged him happily and then pulled away. She turned and looked at Si Jun. Si Jun was in shock while that boy was looking at her while smiling.

"Si Jun. Meet him. He's my oppa. I told you before when we met first time that my brother must be in your batch. It's him. Lee Seong Jin. He's my elder brother." She said.

"And she's my friend. Si Jun." Seo Jin said. Si Jun fake smiled.

"Oh! So your name is Si Jun. What a beautiful name!" He said and smiled. Si Jun gulped nervously and nodded.

"Nice to meet you." Si Jun said. He chuckled.

"Seo Jin. Let's go. Dad is calling you." He said. Seo Jin nodded and looked at Si Jun.

"Si Jun. Let's go." She said. Si Jun smiled and nodded.

"Excuse me!" Si Jun said to Seong Jin and went outside of the room with Seo Jin. Seong Jin smirked.

"She's literally someone. I'm attracted by her." He mumbled and sighed.

Seo Jin and Si Jun went outside. Many guests were there. Si Jun felt nervous and scared because only rich people were there. Only she was poor alone. She felt awkward so she thought of staying away from everyone. Seo Jin walked towards her parents and hugged them.

"Happy Birthday my daughter." They said. Seo Jin smiled widely.

"Thank you so much." Seo Jin said and pulled herself away. Seong Jin came there too and stood towards Si Jun. Si Jun looked at him and felt more awkward.

"Why did he come here?" Si Jun thought. Mr. Jeon came with Jung Soo there.

"How are you my friend?" Mr. Lee said, hugging him. Mr. Jeon smiled.

"I'm fine. Meet my daughter. Jung Soo." Mr. Jeon said. Jung Soo bowed to them.

"She's literally beautiful just like her mother." Mr. Lee said. Mr. Jeon walked towards Seo Jin.

"Happy Birthday my child." Mr. Jeon said. Seo Jin smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." She said. She looked behind him at the door.

"Did Jungkook not come here?" She thought and furrowed her brows. She felt sad because he didn't come.

"Let's cut the cake." Mr. Lee said. Seo Jin fake smiled and nodded. She cut the cake. Everyone applaused for her. Seo Jin looked here and there for Si Jun.

"Where's Si Jun?" Seo Jin asked. Mr. and Mrs. Lee furrowed their brows.

"Si Jun!" They said shockingly.

"Yeah. She's my friend." Seo Jin said.

"I'm here." Si Jun said while coming forward. Seo Jin smiled.

"Look. She is Si Jun." Seo Jin said. Mr. Jeon gritted his teeth, seeing her there. Jung Soo widened her eyes.

"What is this girl doing here?" Mr. Jeon thought.

"What is Si Jun doing here?" Jung Soo thought worriedly. Si Jun smiled nervously. She was holding a glass of cold drink.

"Come here." Seo Jin whispered. Si Jun nodded and moved her step forward to walk towards her but her heel got stuck in the carpet. She trembled and her drink fell on Mr. Jeon's coat. Si Jun widened her eyes and opened her mouth widely in shock. Mr. Jeon gritted his teeth and clenched fists tightly. Jung Soo looked at them in worry while Seo Jin walked towards Si Jun. Si Jun could feel the tension in the situation. She gulped nervously, looking at Mr. Jeon while he was just glaring Si Jun with so much anger. Mr. and Mrs. Lee knitted their brows in worry.