Fake love

Si Jun's POV:-

After returning from college, thoughts of Se Mi consumed my mind. I had advised her on what to do for her date, hoping she was doing well. It was time for me to sleep, but then I heard a noise. I sat up, alarmed, and turned to face the balcony.

"Who's there?" I asked, my heart racing with fear. I cautiously approached the balcony, searching for any sign of an intruder, but found nothing. I closed the door and window, trying to calm my nerves. But suddenly, someone grabbed my elbow and pinned me against the wall. 

My eyes widened in terror, and I was about to scream when the person covered my mouth. In the darkness, I couldn't see who it was. 

He released his grip on my mouth, but the fear lingered. "Help…" I cried out, but he silenced me once more. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I closed my eyes tightly.

"Shh… it's me," a familiar voice whispered. I recognized it immediately as Jungkook's. My heart pounded in my chest as fear gripped me, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Don't worry. I'm here to spend some time alone with you. I missed you," he said, removing his hand from my mouth. My heart sank as his words echoed in my mind. How could he say he missed me after all he had done? What was his motive behind this sudden change of heart? Was it guilt? Regret? Or was he just playing with my emotions yet again?

I felt a mix of emotions swirling inside me—anger, hurt, betrayal. How dare he toy with my feelings like this? How dare he pretend to care after everything he put me through?

But beneath the anger was a flicker of hope, a small part of me desperately wanting to believe that maybe, just maybe, his actions were genuine. Maybe he truly regretted his past mistakes and wanted to make things right.

But deep down, I knew better. I knew that trusting him again would only lead to more heartache. So, I pushed aside the fleeting hope and hardened my heart against his false gestures of affection.

As he drew closer, I felt a surge of panic, my breath coming in short gasps. He lifted me in his arms, and I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"What are you doing? Let me go," I protested, surprised by his actions.

He laid me down gently, but I couldn't shake off the fear that consumed me. Why was he doing this? He laid beside me, and I gripped the bed sheet tightly, feeling trapped.

"Don't be scared, my life," he said, and I furrowed my brows at his words.

Life? What did he mean by that?

"I'm not a rapist," he insisted, his words doing little to reassure me. "I know you like me."

Anger surged within me, and I snapped, "Who said I like you?"

But he merely chuckled, pulling me closer with a smirk. "Your eyes betray you," he remarked, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I don't like you," I declared, my voice trembling with fear. But he ignored my protests, holding me tighter as I struggled against his embrace.

"Ask your inner self whether you like me or not?" Jungkook's voice broke the silence, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I blinked twice, caught off guard by his question. I won't fall for your lies Jungkook. It won't work on me this time. 

"I don't like you. Got it?" I replied, pushing him gently. He didn't protest, simply laying down on my bed.

"It's my bed," I asserted.

"Everything that belongs to you is mine now," he retorted.

"Nothing belongs to you. Stand up," I insisted. He sat up and laid his head on my lap, leaving me stunned.