New announcement!

Thanks to everyone who read victory fanfiction and loved it.

This book is my dream project and I've poured all my efforts and my emotions into writing this fanfiction so I am making this fanfiction as a book now. Many characters and plots have been changed. I hope you'll enjoy reading this book as much as you loved reading this fanfiction.

Book Description:-

Amelia Dawn, a simple girl from Houston, finds herself thrust into a world of danger, in the body of the Elara Stone, a Princess of ‘Wantra’ and when Emperor Marcus Darkwood, a man with demon's powers, marries her forcefully because of his hate towards her, she determines to end his tyranny, and sets out on a daring quest to confront the emperor. But as their relationship evolves, Marcus starts to change, using his powers for good and their hatred for each other turns into an eternal love. Along the way, Elara discovers secrets about herself, her true destiny, and the connection between Amelia and Elara’s bodies, leading to unexpected twists and turns.

---------------------

I will upload the first chapter of this book tomorrow. So, anyone who's interested in reading this story as a novel script. You can check that tomorrow. Hope you will love and support the book. Meet you soon. Till then bye.

The story contains violence. Not suitable for a minor audience.