And then I fell for him.

"Let me kiss you and I promise I will let you go." Jungkook said and smiled looking at her lips. Si Jun gritted her teeth and pushed him gathering her all force.

"A boy like you can't touch my body not even my shoe. I will never let that happen. Got it?" Si Jun yelled loudly. Jungkook gritted his teeth after hearing that.

"You....you are saying that. You are the one who gave me the right to touch you." Jungkook said angrily. Si Jun gritted her teeth, breathing heavily in anger.

"I never did something like that. You f***boy just stay away from me." Si Jun yelled at him and went outside of the washroom.

"How dare she? I am behaving sweetly to her that doesn't mean she can say anything to me. You will regret Si Jun. You should not have said that." Jungkook mumbled gritting his teeth. He made the fists tightly.

"Cheap boys. No wonder these kinds of boys are the same, just want a body." Si Jun mumbled and gritted her teeth. She bumped into someone and was about to fall but he caught her in his arms.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Si Jun was looking at him peacefully. Her breathing increased. She smiled softly and nodded. Jungkook saw both of them from away. He gritted his teeth, making fists tightly and walked towards Taehyung.

"You f**ker...." Jungkook abused angrily and pulled Taehyung away from her by holding his collar and punching his face. Everyone widened their eyes. Si Jun opened her mouth in shock.

"How did you dare to touch her? She is mine." Jungkook yelled angrily. Taehyung gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"Do you really think that? Ask her if she is yours or not." Taehyung said looking in his eyes. Jungkook clenched his jaw and looked at Si Jun. Si Jun gulped nervously.

"She is mine. Right baby." Jungkook said. He blew a flying kiss towards Si Jun. Si Jun gritted her teeth and turned her face. Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung was breathing heavily in anger. He held Jungkook's collar angrily. Jungkook turned his gaze at him, giving him a death glare.

"You know what you have done just a moment ago?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung smirked.

"Obviously I know." Taehyung said. Jungkook gritted his teeth and clenched fists tightly.

"Stay away from her." Taehyung said and pushed him. Jungkook tilted his head in anger.

Taehyung looked at Si Jun and held her hand. Jungkook gritted his teeth seeing him holding her hand. Taehyung took her away from there while others were gossiping about Si Jun.

"That new girl we have to teach her a lesson. Wandering around Taehyung and Jungkook. Cunning girl." A girl said gritting her teeth.

"Go away from here. Is there any drama happening here?" Jungkook yelled angrily. Everyone walked away from there.

"Poor Si Jun, I wish he won't do anything like that again with her." Jimin thought and walked away.

"That half bone is again taking what's mine. I have to do something about it." Jungkook thought and he also walked away from there. Taehyung took Si Jun at the terrace of the college.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

"He wanted to kiss me and even said that I gave him the right to touch me." Si Jun said. Taehyung gasped.

"I hate him." Si Jun mumbled. Taehyung looked at her face. He smiled.

"Don't need to feel scared of him. I am here with you. He can't do anything to you." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked at him surprisingly.

"Thank you but I don't feel scared of these kinds of boys. I will beat him if he again says something bad to me." Si Jun said. Taehyung chuckled.

"It's okay. You know I like coming here on the terrace since the day I came here. It's peaceful here." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked here and there and smiled.