Revelation

Taehyung's POV:-

Lying with Se Mi on her bed, bathed in the gentle sunlight, I couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment washing over me. My fingers traced patterns on her bare skin, finding comfort in the intimacy of our touch. 

"What's on your mind?" Se Mi's voice broke the silence, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I couldn't shake this guilt about Si Jun," I admitted, my voice heavy with remorse. "I was afraid she'd hate me when she learned about us."

Se Mi reassured me with a gentle shake of her head and a soft smile. "No, she won't. She already knows."

Her words stunned me into silence. "What?" I gasped, disbelief coloring my tone.

Se Mi nodded, her eyes filled with certainty. "She was the one who helped us realize our feelings for each other," she revealed, gratitude evident in her voice.

As her words sank in, I was flooded with a mix of emotions. Surprise, gratitude, and a newfound understanding washed over me as I grasped the depth of Si Jun's love and selflessness.

"Now I understand why she tried to kiss me," I realized, a sense of appreciation swelling in my heart for Si Jun's pivotal role in our love story.

Se Mi's phone rang, interrupting the tranquility of our moment. She answered, putting it on speaker so I could hear.

"Hey, Se Mi. Did Taehyung confess? Did he talk to you or not yet?" Si Jun's voice echoed through the room.

Se Mi glanced at me, a smile playing on her lips as she replied, "he did. He's here with me."

Si Jun's excitement was palpable as she exclaimed, "What! Wow. I mean thankfully you guys are together."

Se Mi chuckled, expressing her gratitude with a simple, "yes. Thank you, Si Jun."

I gestured for Se Mi to pass me her phone, eager to speak to Si Jun myself. "Hey, Si Jun," I greeted her when she answered.

"Hello," she responded warmly.

"Thank you so much," I said earnestly, feeling a weight lifted off my shoulders.

"It's completely fine," Si Jun reassured me.

"And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just unaware of my own feelings. I'm truly sorry," I apologized, sincerity lacing my words.

"It's okay Taehyung. I understand. Now enjoy your love life. Bye," Si Jun bid farewell before ending the call.

As I set the phone down, a sense of closure washed over me, grateful for Si Jun's understanding and ready to embrace the love I had found with Se Mi.

"So, where were we? Huh!" I murmured, my voice husky with desire, as I hovered over Se Mi's naked form. Her eyes widened in surprise, a flush spreading across her cheeks.

"Tae, we should be going to college now," she protested weakly, but her words held little conviction as she gazed up at me with longing.

Ignoring her protests, I shook my head, my heart pounding with anticipation. "We are not going to college today," I declared, my voice low and determined, as I leaned in closer, the warmth of her skin calling to me.

With gentle insistence, I began to trail kisses along her exposed body, savoring the softness of her skin beneath my lips. Each touch elicited a soft gasp or a quiet moan from her, fueling the fire burning within me.

[MEANWHILE]

(Si Jun's POV)

I set my phone aside, feeling a mix of emotions flood over me. Seeing Taehyung and Se Mi together brought a sense of happiness, but it also stirred up a deep sadness within me.