Happy Ending

[Si Jun's Family Home]

Taehyung and Se Mi arrived at Si Jun's family home. They knocked on the door, and Si Jun's mother opened it, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Taehyung! Se Mi! It's been so long. Come in, come in," she said warmly.

"It's good to see you again, Mrs. Min. We've missed you all," Taehyung replied with a smile.

"We've missed you so much. How have you been?" Se Mi asked, hugging Si Jun's mother.

"We've been well, but we've missed Si Jun and Jungkook. It's been five years," Mrs. Min said, wiping a tear.

Si Jun's father and brother entered the room, looking equally surprised and happy.

"It's good to see you, son. Have you been well?" Si Jun's father asked, hugging Taehyung.

"Yes, sir. Russia has been an adventure, but there's no place like home," Taehyung replied.

"Did you bring us any Russian chocolates?" Si Jun's brother asked excitedly.

"Of course we did. But first, we have a special visit to make," Se Mi said, laughing.

"Yes, let's go see Si Jun and Jungkook. We've waited long enough," Si Jun's father agreed.

___________

The group arrived at the small house where Jungkook and Si Jun lived. Attached to their house was a cozy little restaurant, bustling with customers. They could see Jungkook through the window, busy taking care of his guests.

They knocked on the door, and Si Jun opened it, her face lighting up with joy.

"Taehyung! Se Mi! Mom, Dad, little brother! What a surprise!" she exclaimed, hugging everyone tightly.

Jungkook looked up from his work and saw the group. He quickly handed over his duties to his assistant and came to the door, smiling warmly. "It's so good to see you both. Welcome!"

"We missed you so much, Si Jun," her mother said, tears in her eyes.

"We missed you too, Mom. Every day," Si Jun replied, wiping her own tears.

"Your house and restaurant are lovely. It’s so cozy and warm," Se Mi commented, looking around.

"We made it our little haven. A place where we can just be ourselves," Jungkook said proudly.

"It’s good to see you both happy. That’s all we ever wanted," Si Jun's father said with a nod.

"Can we stay here for a while? I want to hear all your stories!" Si Jun's brother asked, running to her.

"Of course, little brother. We have so much to catch up on," Si Jun laughed.

"It feels like home already. Thank you for inviting us," Taehyung said, smiling.

"You’re always welcome here. This is your home too," Jungkook grinned.

They all settled into the living room, sharing stories and laughter. The warmth of their reunion filled the house.

"This is perfect. I’m so glad you’re all here," Si Jun said, looking around at everyone.

"We’re here now, and we’ll make the most of this time together," her mother said, smiling.

"We’re a family. Nothing can change that," Jungkook added, holding Si Jun's hand.

"We’re so happy for you both. You’ve built a beautiful life together," Se Mi said, teary-eyed.

"Here’s to many more happy years together. Cheers to love and family," Taehyung said, raising his glass.

They all raised their glasses in a toast, the room filled with love, joy, and the promise of a bright future together. As they clinked glasses, the sounds of the restaurant next door added a lively backdrop to their celebration.