Our meeting.

"Oh does it mean I and him are friends since childhood?" Si Jun asked while they all were sitting on sofa. Everyone laughed and nodded.

"You have forgotten everything that's why it's hard to believe. It's natural." Mrs. Kim said. Si Jun furrowed her brows and made a pout. Taehyung chuckled seeing her.

"So cute." Taehyung thought.

"You both should go in the room and talk there." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung nodded.

"Si Jun." Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded and walked with him. They reached inside Taehyung's room.

"Wow your room is so neat and clean." Si Jun said. Taehyung smiled.

"Yes I like neat and clean rooms." Taehyung said. Si Jun smiled.

"Me too." Si Jun said.

"Yeah because we both are the same in many things." Taehyung said. Si Jun looked at him.

"Really?" Si Jun asked curiously. Taehyung nodded.

"Because we were friends that's why I know everything about you." Taehyung said. Si Jun made a pout face.

"I am happy to see you. You are really so beautiful. I am happy that we both are here but still I want you to recognise me." Taehyung thought and smiled.

"It means we have known each other since our childhood." Si Jun said and he nodded. Si Jun smiled looking down.

"No wonder why I liked him just by seeing him for the first time." Si Jun thought and smiled shyingly.

"We should go now. They must be waiting for dinner." Taehyung said and she chuckled.

"Yeah you go. I am coming in two minutes." Si Jun said and Taehyung nodded. He went outside.

(On the other side)

"I am really happy that Taehyung still likes her like before. He is really a great boy." Mr. Min said.

"Yeah, afterall he is my son." Mr. Kim said and everyone chuckled.

"So what do you think my friend?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Ask your son about it not to me." Mr. Min said. He nodded and saw Taehyung coming towards them.

"Tae, tell us about your answer." Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What answer?" Taehyung asked.

"About your marriage. We have decided that you and Si Jun should marry each other as soon as possible as you already know what happened to her in the past. We all want to see her happy with you." Mr. Kim said. Taehyung opened his mouth and blinked twice.

"But Si Jun...I think you should ask her first. I don't want to hurt her feelings." Taehyung said.

"Look she is already here." Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung turned. She was standing behind him. She looked down smiling shyingly. Her cheeks turned red in shyness.

"Si Jun, tell us. Do you like him? We thought you both should marry as soon as possible." Mrs. Min said and Si Jun smiled and ran away from there. Everyone widened their eyes.

"Look I told you. It will hurt her feelings." Taehyung said. Everyone laughed except Taehyung.

"Have you seen her face? She was blushing at my boy. Her answer is yes." Mr. Kim said while he was trying to control his laugh. Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" Taehyung asked. They nodded.

"But still I don't want to create any misunderstandings. We will only marry if she says yes for marriage to me." Taehyung said. Mr. Kim nodded.