A bad boy is not my type.

Si Jun's POV:-

"That I like you." He whispered. I widened my eyes and I almost forgot to take a breath for a second. I turned my face to look into his eyes and he also looked at me.

"I like you, Si Jun." He said, looking into my eyes. I widened my eyes and my breathing got stuck. My cheeks started heating up and I was pretty sure that it would have turned red fully.

I was lost in his eyes and breathing heavily. He touched his nose and forehead with mine while shutting his eyes close by putting his palm over my head and held my hand with his other hand. My eyes automatically got shut. He put my hand over his chest.

"Can you hear it?" He said. I could hear his heart was beating like it's about to explode but why was he telling me to hear that?

"It always becomes like this whenever you are around me." He said. I opened my eyes and looked at his face in shock.

"I don't know how to calm it down. Do you know it?" He said. His eyes were still closed. I moved my gaze down at his lips and gulped my saliva down when I regained memories of that dream's kiss. I started moving closer to his lips, closing my eyes.

I don't know why but I just want to kiss him. Should I kiss him?

No Si Jun. You can't.

I stopped moving closer than that and opened my eyes. I looked at his face and made fists tightly to calm myself.

"I like you so much, Si Jun. Tell me do you like me?" He asked.

He said he likes me. I want to say yes to him badly.

You can't Si Jun. You don't like him. He's a playboy. You just like his handsome face.

Then why is my heart beating the same like his heart?

It's because he's a boy and it's the first time when a boy is this much closer to you.

Yeah. You are right. He's a boy that's why I'm just feeling like this. He's handsome, that's why I want to kiss him but I don't like his behavior and him.

"Tell me Si Jun. Do you like me?" He asked.

Say yes Si Jun. He never said it to any girl. He surely likes you.

No. He doesn't like me. He's lying. He'll break my heart. He's a playboy.

Why are you thinking that? Don't you like him too?

I cup his face with my both palms. He opens his eyes and looks into my eyes slowly. His eyes are showing a lot of emotions and most of them were pain and fear. First time ever I'm seeing fear in Jungkook’s eyes. He's feeling scared that he might lose me. Why is it hurting me? I can't see him in pain.

I lean on him and our lips touch with each other's. Jungkook didn't waste a second and pulled me for a kiss, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him with the same passion. He pinned me over the wall and devoured my lips.

He broke the kiss when I lacked oxygen. He cups my face and touches his nose with mine. We both are breathing heavily. I grin widely. I liked that kiss. I want to say yes to him. We both open our eyes slowly.

No. He beats people without any reason. He doesn't respect girls. He sleeps with many girls. He drinks and smokes. He doesn't like to study. He wears these animal types clothes. He has tattoos and piercings. And I don't know anything about him. I just know his name and how can I say that I like him just by knowing his name. I don't like him.

Then why are you letting him touch you like this? You've never allowed any boy to touch you without your permission. Why are you not pushing him? Are you liking his touch?