Confession

Si Jun's POV:-

I spotted Taehyung in the library and couldn't contain my excitement. This was my moment to set our plan in motion. With a wide smile, I approached him and greeted him with a cheerful "hi!"

Taehyung returned my smile and responded with a warm "hello." As I sat beside him, I wasted no time in diving into the heart of the matter.

"Taehyung, we've never been on a date," I began, watching his reaction closely. His expression shifted to one of surprise as he processed my words.

"Um, actually..." he trailed off, clearly caught off guard by my direct approach.

"It's okay if you don't want to go on a date," I continued, pressing on. "But at least we could hold hands, kiss each other. You never do those kinds of things like other boys do with their girlfriends."

I gestured subtly towards a couple nearby, their affectionate display serving as a stark contrast to our own interactions. Taehyung's face paled at my words, his discomfort evident.

"What are you saying?" he asked, his voice tinged with confusion.

"I mean, look at them," I pointed out, trying to make my point clear. "Lovers look like that, not us. I can't even remember if we've ever shared a kiss. Sometimes, I wonder if you even like me at all."

Taehyung shook his head, his response immediate. "It's not like that. You're my fiancée. Obviously, I like you," he insisted.

"If you like me, then let's kiss now," I challenged him boldly. His eyes widened in surprise at my suggestion.

"What?" he exclaimed, clearly taken aback by my proposal.

I nodded firmly, determination shining in my eyes. "Yes, let's do it," I affirmed, cupping his face gently as I leaned in closer.

As I moved towards him, ready to initiate the kiss, I knew deep down that Taehyung wouldn't allow it. Sure enough, he gently pushed me away, his voice filled with apology.

"Si Jun, I don't think it's the right time. I'm sorry," he said softly before excusing himself and leaving the library.

I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I watched him go. My plan was unfolding just as I had hoped, and it filled me with a sense of satisfaction and excitement for what was to come.

Taehyung's POV:-

Si Jun's words rang in my ears, leaving me torn and conflicted. On one hand, I was engaged to Si Jun, committed to building a life together with her. But on the other hand, there was Se Mi, a girl who had unknowingly captured my heart in a way I never thought possible.

I couldn't deny the connection I felt with Se Mi, the way she made me feel alive and understood in a way no one else ever had. She had seen the broken pieces of my heart and had somehow managed to mend them, weaving something beautiful and fragile between us.

But I was engaged to Si Jun. I had made a commitment to her, promised to love and cherish her for the rest of my life. How could I betray that promise by harboring feelings for another woman?

Yet, try as I might, I couldn't shake the thoughts of Se Mi from my mind. Her laughter, her smile, her gentle touch – they haunted me, pulling me towards her with an irresistible force.

I felt lost and confused, torn between duty and desire, between the life I had planned and the unexpected emotions stirring within me. Was it wrong to feel this way? Was I betraying Si Jun by harboring feelings for someone else?

But then again, what if Se Mi was the one I was truly meant to be with? What if she held the key to my happiness in her hands, waiting for me to reach out and grasp it?