Heartbreak

Seo Jin’s POV:-

As I sit in my room, the door creaks open, and my mother steps inside, her expression unusually serious. My curiosity piques as she approaches me with a solemn demeanor. "Seo Jin, I have something important to tell you," she begins, her tone carrying a weight that instantly captures my attention.

I sit up straighter, my heart beginning to race with anticipation. "What is it, Mom?" I ask, my voice trembling slightly with nerves. She takes a deep breath before delivering the news that sends a surge of emotions coursing through me. "You're going to marry Jungkook soon," she reveals, her words hanging in the air like a heavy cloud.

I'm stunned into silence, my mind struggling to process the enormity of what she's just said. "Jungkook?" I repeat, my voice barely above a whisper as I search her eyes for confirmation. My mother nods solemnly, her expression reflecting a mix of emotions.

A rush of excitement and disbelief floods my senses, and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. Jungkook, the man I've admired from afar for so long, is going to be my husband. It's a dream I never dared to imagine coming true.

My mother's next words only serve to amplify my joy. "Go get ready," she says with a warm smile. "Jungkook's father is delighted at the prospect of having you as his daughter-in-law." Her words fill me with a sense of pride and validation, knowing that I've been chosen to join their family.

As she leaves the room, I'm left alone with my thoughts, a whirlwind of emotions swirling within me. This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life, one that promises to be filled with love, happiness, and the fulfillment of my deepest desires.

Excitement courses through me, my heart still racing from the conversation with my mother. I can't wait to share this incredible news with Si Jun, my best friend. She'll be overjoyed to hear that I'm going to marry the man of my dreams.

I reach for my phone, fingers trembling with anticipation, and dial Si Jun's number. But after several rings, there's still no answer. My excitement falters slightly, replaced by a twinge of worry. Si Jun always picks up her phone. What could she be doing that she can't answer?

Pushing aside my concerns for the moment, I decide to focus on the happiness that's bubbling up inside me. There will be plenty of time to catch up with Si Jun later. Right now, I need to get ready for the most important day of my life.

With a smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach, I set my phone aside and begin to prepare for the momentous occasion ahead. Today is the beginning of a new chapter, and I couldn't be more excited to see what the future holds.

As I slip into my elegant dress, excitement courses through me like an electric current. Today is the day I meet Jungkook's father, the man who will soon become my father-in-law. I want to make a good impression, not just for myself, but for Jungkook too.

"Mmm, you look absolutely stunning, Seo Jin," my mother exclaims as she admires my appearance from the bottom of the stairs.

"Thank you, Mom," I reply, feeling a rush of pride at her compliment.

My father joins in, adding, "You're going to charm Jungkook's father, no doubt about it."

I chuckle nervously, adjusting my dress one last time. "I hope so."

Before we head out, I inquire, "Where's oppa? Shouldn't he be joining us?"

"He's probably still asleep," my mother replies with a knowing smile. "You know how he is after a late night."

With everyone ready, we make our way to the car, anticipation bubbling up inside me. Today marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life.

As we step out of the car, my heart races with excitement and a hint of nervousness. This is the first time I've visited Jungkook's father's mansion, and I'm awestruck by its grandeur. The sprawling estate stands tall and majestic, surrounded by lush greenery and manicured gardens.