The Iceberg.

Si Jun was walking on college garden suddenly she saw Jungkook standing away from him. He moved a step forward towards her and as he moved Si Jun quickly ran away from him. Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Why is she doing this?" Jungkook thought. Si Jun ran inside of library and she bumped into Taehyung. His heart started pounding fast.

Si Jun got lost in looking at his face. She smiled shyingly while Taehyung was also lost looking at her face. Jungkook saw that from away. He gritted his teeth.

"This girl. Can't she stay away from him?" Jungkook thought and made fists tightly. He was breathing heavily in anger.

"How handsome is he? Say once that I like you. Say once Si Jun." Si Jun thought while looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"I wish I could say that how much I like her." Taehyung thought and moved away from her.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said. Si Jun shook her head.

"No. I'm sorry. I was walking like an idiot. I'm so sorry." Si Jun said. Taehyung chuckled and nodded.

"It's ok." Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded.

"So....I should go then." Taehyung said. Si Jun nodded again. He walked away from there. Si Jun smiled and sighed.

"Why do I behave like an idiot in front of him?" Si Jun mumbled while someone pulled her while holding her arm. Si Jun hissed while Jungkook pinned her on wall. Si Jun widened her eyes. She quickly looked down. Jungkook gritted his teeth and he was breathing heavily in anger. He held her jaw ruthlessly and moved upward.

"What is he doing?" Si Jun thought worriedly.

Si Jun furrowed her brows and moved her gaze to him. Their gaze got matched. Jungkook's anger flew away just by looking in her eyes. Air blew up from there and Si Jun's hairs bounced and touched on his face.

Jungkook closed his eyes as her hairs touched on his face and he inhaled her hair's smell. Si Jun gulped nervously and moved her gaze down. Jungkook opened his eyes and his breathing got fast.

"Si Jun. Look at me." Jungkook thought in his mind. Si Jun moved her gaze to him. Their gaze got matched again. Jungkook's heart started beating fast. Si Jun was breathing heavily. She furrowed her brows and gulped in nervousness because of seeing his sudden changed expressions which was a strange thing for her.

Jungkook put his hands on wall, caging her in between his arms. They both were not breaking their gaze. Si Jun gulped nervously. Jungkook leaned forward and moving his gaze slowly on her lips.

Si Jun was looking at his eyes. She closed her eyes slowly and grabbed her skirt's fabric which she was wearing, tightly in her fists. Jungkook's lips was about a inch away from her lips. He closed his eyes. His breathing was brushing over her lips. He was about to kiss her while....

"Taehyung Oppa...." Some girls screamed suddenly in library. Si Jun got shocked by their sudden scream and moved forward to go. Her head hit to Jungkook's head.

"Ahh...." Si Jun hissed and started rubbing her head. Jungkook opened his eyes and Si Jun looked at him. He moved away from her. She gulped nervously and ran away from him.

"Cheap f***boy. Si Jun. Just stay away from him." Si Jun mumbled.

"Why did I feel that? My anger automatically flew away when I looked in her eyes." Jungkook thought and furrowed his brows.

"I don't know about it. It used to happen that time also and it's again happening to me." Jungkook thought.

Si Jun was walking on corridor thinking about that. Some girls were looking at her in a strange expression, a bit of jealousy, a bit of hate, a bit of anger and like they want to kill her brutally.