Remaining kiss? part 2

Taehyung's POV:-

I sneezed again. I had a cold and fever. I was resting in my bed and suddenly thought about Si Jun. I wanted to talk to her. I called her. She picked the call and started crying badly. I sat up in bed, hearing that.

What happened? Is she fine?

"Tae." She said in a crying voice.

"What happened, Si Jun? Why are you crying?" I said worriedly.

"That Jungkook." She said and started crying again.

What did he do this time with her? I'll surely kill him if he hurts her again.

"Tell me Si Jun. What happened? What did Jungkook do?" I asked.

"He kidnapped me." She said, I knitted my brows.

"What!" I mumbled in shock. She hummed in response.

Why will Jungkook kidnap her? He never did something like this before.

"I was coming from the birthday party and then he kidnapped me." She said,

"Then why are you now? Tell me your location. I'll find you as soon as possible." I said while standing up from the bed and wore my slippers as fast as I could.

"I'm at my place." She said, I furrowed my brows.

"But you said you're kidnapped." I said.

"I said he kidnapped me but now I'm at my house because he threw me outside of his car in anger." She said,

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah. First he kidnapped me and when I started crying then he told me to get out of his car because he doesn't like people who cry. Thankfully he threw me near my place so I came home hurriedly." She said, I sighed in relief and sat down in the bed.

He must have done that to drop her safely but Si Jun is taking it wrong. She's really an overthinker.

"Si Jun. You know you scared me." I said.

"Sorry." She said, I chuckled.

"It's okay but you're at your home then what is the need to cry?" I said.

"Because….. because ummm….. I'm scared." She said,

"Scared! Of what?" I asked.

"What if he'll kidnap me again? What if he'll do something more terrifying." She said, I chuckled.

"No Si Jun. He won't." I said.

"How do you know? He'll." She said,

"I know because why will he kidnap you? There's no reason." I said.

"He'll kidnap me and then sell me. I know. I saw it in movies." She said,

"And who'll buy you?" I said.

"Tae…." She screamed in an annoyance. I chuckled and laughed.

"Okay fine. If he does something then you just call me. Okay." I said. She hummed like a child.

"But he has six biscuits. How will you fight with him?" She said,

"You don't know. How powerful am I?" I said. She laughed.

"You are powerful. I know how powerful you are? Don't fool me." She said,

"I'm." I said and sneezed again.

"Tae. What happened? Are you okay? Do you have a cold or fever? Why are you talking to me? Go and take a rest." She said so fast.

How much does she talk?