Back to home

Si Jun's POV:-

I let out a sigh of relief as Jungkook left the room, finally emerging from behind the curtain. Walking over to the mirror, I studied my reflection, pondering his words. Did he really not touch me, or is he lying? The uncertainty gnawed at me, leaving me feeling unsettled. 

Shaking off the thoughts, I turned my attention to Jungkook's closet, my eyes widening at the sight of its vastness. It was larger than my entire room back home. With a mix of awe and disbelief, I grabbed a simple t-shirt and trousers, feeling grateful for the opportunity to change.

As I headed towards the bathroom, I couldn't shake the lingering doubts about Jungkook's honesty.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, I was taken aback to find Jungkook already in the room, surrounded by piles of clothes and heels. My eyes widened in surprise. "What's all this?" I asked, feeling a bit overwhelmed.

Jungkook grinned at me. "Your clothes and heels," he replied casually. "You can wear them."

I hesitated, feeling unsure about accepting his offer. But Jungkook insisted, saying, "You can't go wearing my loose oversized t-shirt and trousers, right? You can select whatever you like."

His words made sense, and I reluctantly nodded in agreement. Scanning through the array of clothes, I settled on a simple white maxi dress. With a grateful smile, I headed back into the bathroom to change.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, the weight of Jungkook's gaze on me was palpable. I felt a flush of warmth spread across my cheeks, and I couldn't meet his eyes as I fidgeted with the hem of my white maxi dress.

Jungkook's presence felt reassuring as he bent down to help me with my heels. His touch was gentle yet firm, sending a shiver down my spine as I struggled to contain my growing emotions.

Taking my hand, Jungkook led me downstairs to the dining table, his grip firm yet comforting. "Sit," he insisted, his voice soft but determined. "You should eat breakfast now."

I shook my head, feeling a surge of uncertainty. "No need for that," I protested weakly. "I should go home now, Jungkook."

But Jungkook wouldn't hear of it. "You aren't going anywhere," he stated firmly, his eyes locking with mine in a silent plea. "You have to eat food first."

As the servants served us breakfast, Jungkook sat beside me, his presence a reassuring anchor amidst my swirling emotions. And then, to my surprise, an old servant lady approached us, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Little Jeon cooked everything on his own for you," she remarked, her voice filled with fondness as she placed a plate before me.

I glanced at Jungkook in amazement, my heart fluttering at the realization that he had gone to such lengths for me. Why would he do that? The question echoed in my mind as I gasped in disbelief.

"Eat," Jungkook urged gently, breaking me out of my reverie. I nodded silently, my heart pounding in my chest as I stole glances at him while we ate. With each passing moment, my feelings for Jungkook seemed to deepen, leaving me breathless with anticipation for what the future might hold.

As we finished our meal, Jungkook insisted on driving me home. His gesture filled me with a mix of comfort and unease, knowing that once I reached home, reality would come crashing down on me.

As we arrived at my doorstep, Jungkook leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. "Goodbye, Si Jun," he murmured softly, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine.

I watched him drive away, feeling a pang of loneliness settle in my chest. Standing alone in front of my house, I couldn't shake the feeling of uncertainty that gnawed at me.

"What's going to happen now?" I whispered to myself, my voice barely audible in the quiet night. With a heavy heart, I unlocked the door and stepped inside, bracing myself for whatever awaited me within the confines of my home.

As I stepped into the house, the tension in the air was palpable. My parents' stern gazes bore into me, filling me with a sense of dread.

"What time is it, Si Jun?" My mother's voice cut through the silence like a knife. I glanced at the clock, my heart pounding in my chest. "It's 2:00 pm," I replied meekly, my voice barely above a whisper.

"You weren't here all night and half the day. Where were you?" My mother's tone was accusatory, sending a shiver down my spine. I swallowed hard, feeling the weight of her disappointment crushing me.

I froze as my mother approached, her grip on my jaw tight and unforgiving. My heart raced as she pointed out the marks on my neck, her voice rising with each word. "What are these marks?" she demanded, her eyes flashing with anger.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I struggled to find an answer. "I don't know," I whispered, my voice trembling with fear and uncertainty. Deep down, I knew the truth, but the thought of admitting it filled me with shame and regret.

As her mother's hand connected with her cheek, a sharp sting spread across Si Jun's face. She winced, feeling the force of the blow reverberate through her body. Her mother's grip on her arms tightened, her words cutting through the air like knives.

"You're soon going to marry Taehyung, and you're doing all these things," her mother accused, her tone filled with disappointment and anger. Si Jun shook her head, desperation creeping into her voice as she pleaded her innocence.

"I didn't do anything, trust me," she begged, her eyes pleading with her parents for understanding. She turned to her father, hoping to find reassurance in his gaze. "Trust me, Dad. I would never do that."

Her father's eyes softened as he looked at her, his voice gentle yet firm. "I trust my daughter," he said, his words like a lifeline in the midst of her turmoil. Relief flooded through Si Jun as she ran into her father's arms, seeking solace in his embrace.

"I didn't do anything, I promise," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. Her father's reassuring words washed over her, soothing her fears and doubts. "I trust you, my daughter. I trust you," he said, his words a beacon of hope in the darkness. Si Jun clung to her father, grateful for his unwavering belief in her innocence.

As my father's concerned gaze met mine, I took a deep breath, gathering my courage to explain what had happened. "Dad, I was... I was in a really scary situation," I began hesitantly, feeling the weight of the words on my tongue. "A guy, he... he drugged me and... and tried to do things."

My mother's hand tightened around mine, offering silent support as I recounted the terrifying experience. "But then," I continued, a flicker of hope entering my voice, "Jungkook, a classmate from college, came and rescued me."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I spoke of Jungkook's bravery. "He fought off the guy and brought me home safely," I explained, my voice trembling with emotion. "I don't know what I would have done without him."

My parents exchanged a worried glance, their concern evident in their furrowed brows and tightened lips. But I also saw understanding and relief in their eyes as they listened to my story. 

Relief washed over me as my father's reassuring words sank in. "Don't worry, my daughter. You are safe now," he said, his voice filled with love and concern.

“I'm sorry, my daughter.” My mother's apology took me by surprise, and I felt a lump form in my throat. "Mom," I said softly, shaking my head, "there's no need to say sorry. I understand."

She enveloped me in a warm embrace, her arms offering solace and comfort. "I love you, Mom," I whispered, feeling the weight of the world lift from my shoulders.

In that moment, surrounded by the unwavering support of my family, I knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, I would face them with courage and strength.

*******************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow to read more stories like this.

See you soon. Till then bye.