Epilogue

[One Year Later, Jungkook and Si Jun's House]

The house was filled with the sounds of laughter and baby giggles. Jungkook and Si Jun's son, Jong Su, was crawling around on the living room floor, exploring every corner with wide-eyed curiosity. Si Jun sat on the floor with him, her eyes never leaving her little boy as he discovered the world around him.

Jungkook entered the room, carrying a tray with two cups of tea. He placed it on the table and sat down next to Si Jun, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Look at him go," Jungkook said with a proud smile. "He's growing up so fast."

Si Jun nodded, her eyes soft with love as she watched Jong Su. "I know. It feels like just yesterday we brought him home," she said, leaning her head against Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook kissed the top of her head. "He's a happy baby, thanks to you," he said. "You're an amazing mother, Si Jun."

She looked up at him, her eyes sparkling. "And you're an amazing father, Jungkook. Jong Su is lucky to have you," she replied.

Jong Su, sensing the attention on him, looked up at his parents and gave them a big, toothless grin. They both laughed, their hearts swelling with joy at the sight of their happy, healthy baby boy.

As the evening wore on, the little family settled into their nightly routine. Jungkook gave Jong Su his bath, the baby splashing and giggling in the warm water. Si Jun prepared a small bottle of milk, warming it up in the kitchen. When Jungkook carried a freshly bathed and pajama-clad Jong Su into the nursery, Si Jun was already there, waiting to feed him.

They sat together in the rocking chair, taking turns feeding Jong Su and singing him lullabies. The room was filled with a peaceful, loving atmosphere. Once Jong Su was fed and sleepy, Jungkook gently laid him down in his crib, watching as his son drifted off to sleep.

Jungkook and Si Jun tiptoed out of the nursery and closed the door behind them. They went back to the living room and sat on the couch, enjoying the quiet moment together.

"Can you believe how much our lives have changed?" Si Jun asked, resting her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook nodded, a smile playing on his lips. "It's been an incredible journey," he said. "From the struggles we faced to now, having our own little family... it's more than I ever dreamed of."

Si Jun looked up at him, her eyes filled with gratitude. "I wouldn't change a thing," she said. "Every challenge, every sacrifice, it was all worth it to be here with you and Jong Su."

Jungkook cupped her face in his hands, his eyes shining with love. "I love you, Si Jun. You and Jong Su are my everything," he said softly.

"I love you too, Jungkook," she replied, leaning in to kiss him.

Their lips met in a tender kiss, sealing the promise of their love and the happiness they had built together. As they pulled away, they both knew that no matter what the future held, they would face it together, as a family.

The night stretched on, but for Jungkook and Si Jun, it was a time to reflect on their journey and cherish the simple, everyday moments that made their life so special. They sat there, holding hands and watching their home, filled with love and laughter, feeling incredibly blessed.

[The Next Morning]

The sun peeked through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room. Si Jun woke up to the sound of Jong Su babbling in his crib. She smiled and nudged Jungkook awake.

"Time to get up, Daddy," she said playfully.

Jungkook groaned and stretched, a sleepy smile on his face. "Alright, let's go get our little guy," he said.

They got up and went to the nursery, where Jong Su greeted them with a big smile and outstretched arms. Jungkook scooped him up and kissed his cheek, making Jong Su giggle.

"Good morning, little man," Jungkook said.

Si Jun watched them with a smile, feeling her heart swell with love. Their life was simple, filled with everyday joys and challenges, but it was perfect because they were together. And as they started their day, she knew that their love would continue to grow, making every moment special and meaningful.

[Evening in Jungkook and Si Jun's Bedroom]

Si Jun carefully laid Jong Su down in his crib, watching for a moment to make sure he was sound asleep. She smiled softly at her son, feeling a rush of love. But tonight, her thoughts quickly shifted to the man waiting for her in their bedroom.

Jungkook stood by the door, his eyes filled with longing as he watched her.

When she finally turned to him, he held out his hand. "Come here," he said, his voice husky with anticipation.

Si Jun took his hand, and he led her to their bed. "When was the last time we loved each other fully?" he asked, his eyes searching hers.

Si Jun shook her head, a faint blush rising on her cheeks. "I don't know," she admitted.

Jungkook leaned in, capturing her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. "I can't wait," he murmured against her mouth, his hands roaming her back, pulling her closer.

Si Jun responded eagerly, her fingers threading through his hair. "Me neither," she whispered, her voice filled with desire and love.

Jungkook gently pushed her onto the bed, following her down and hovering over her. His kisses trailed from her lips to her neck, and she closed her eyes, lost in the sensation.

"Jungkook," she breathed, her hands moving to his shoulders, feeling the familiar strength beneath her fingers.

"I've missed this so much."

He paused, looking into her eyes with an intensity that made her heart race. "I love you, Si Jun. More than anything.”

"I love you too," she replied, tears of happiness glistening in her eyes.

Their movements became more urgent, the months of longing and brief stolen moments finally giving way to a night of undisturbed passion. They were two souls, deeply in love, reconnecting in the most intimate way possible.

Hours later, they lay tangled in each other's arms, the world outside forgotten. Jungkook brushed a strand of hair from Si Jun's face, his eyes soft and filled with adoration. "I want to make this a regular thing," he said, a small smile playing on his lips.

Si Jun pouted, crossing her arms in mock frustration. "Why? This isn't necessarily a regular thing."

“This is.” Jungkook said.

"You always think you're right, don't you?” she says.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk playing on his lips. "Well, someone has to be."

She narrowed her eyes at him, trying to fight back a smile. "Oh, please. You're just lucky I put up with you."

He chuckled, pulling her into a tight hug. "Luck has nothing to do with it. You love me, remember?"

Si Jun rolled her eyes, but couldn't hide the affection in her voice. "Unfortunately, yes."

Jungkook grinned, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek. "You know you wouldn't have it any other way."

With a mock sigh, she leaned into his embrace. "Yeah, yeah. Don't let it go to your head.”

*****************

Don't forget to vote and support 

Follow for more updates.

See you soon. Bye.