Tomboy.

Si Jun 's POV:

I again saw the same dream of that boy. I got ready after brushing and taking a bath and then I went to the market to buy some new clothes for college and then I went to a saloon. I sat down on a chair and a saloon worker started spraying water on my hairs. She moved her hands forward to cut my hair.

"Stop...." I yelled quickly. She stopped and apologized to me. I felt awkward whenever someone tried to cut my hair I didn't let them even touch them. Why? Why do I feel scared of my hairs getting trimmed.

I like short hairs but I have long hairs which reach my hips and for what? I am not trimming my hair. Sometimes I feel like I came from mars. Many things are suspicious for me.

I like sitting under moonlight and seeing the moon and stars at night. I cry automatically like I want to meet someone, like I miss someone badly.

I sleep after crying at night and if I am still unable to sleep then I take sleeping pills. Yeah, for the last 3 years I have been taking sleeping pills to sleep because I am unable to sleep.

"Miss only cut my split ends. Don't do anything else. Okay." I said that to her. She nodded and just cut my split ends. I paid her and came outside from the saloon.

"Why is it happening to me? Isn't it strange? I see someone who doesn't even exist. Who is this boy? And to whom do I miss? Is it that little boy who comes in my dream whom I miss badly? Why?" I thought, walking on the road.

I was looking here and there and I guess it's a VIP area, which means luxurious shops, luxurious restaurants and many luxurious hotels are here. I should not have come to this area. I don't have that much money to spend. I saw a luxurious black car passed from me.

"Wow. I wish I could also be born as a rich person." I thought.

(On the other side)

A servant's POV:

"I wish I could be born as a poor person. I don't want to live in this prison." I heard a loud voice and then heard of a mirror's breaking noise. I was standing in the hallway.

My other colleagues and I closed their eyes tightly in fear while they all were standing outside of his room. Suddenly the door got opened.

They all were standing gathering him so I could not be able to see him but I saw his clothes. He was wearing all black leather clothes and black boots. He picked up someone's call and put it on speaker.

"We are waiting outside of the restaurant. Where are you?" Someone asked him on the phone.

"Yeah just coming." He said.

"I am going. Don't try to disturb me otherwise I will make your life hell. Got it?" He yelled at servants.

The servants nodded and he walked away from there. Everyone sighed in relief. Another servant came towards me.

"Thank god. He has gone but why was he looking so angry." I asked nervously.

"Nothing. His milk which he drinks everyday in the morning got cold so that's why he got angry." That lady told me.

"What? Just a little thing." I said worriedly. That lady nodded.

"Yeah. He threw that glass angrily on the mirror. He is like this. You are new. You will get to know many more things about him." That lady said and I nodded.

"He is a scabbard. I pity that girl who will be his life partner." I thought and gasped. I peeked outside of the window and saw him sitting on a bike. He wore his helmet so I couldn't be able to see his face.