The international Playboy.

Jungkook's POV:

"Si Jun..." yugyeom asked.

"Who is that?" Mingyu asked me. All the feelings which I almost forgot came to my mind suddenly. Why?  Is she really here? I want to see that girl's face to confirm that it's her or not.

Everything around me suddenly became silent. Everyone around me disappeared except her. I was unable to blink. My focus gathered on her. My heart beat increased suddenly. The air started blowing from my face. Her voice is ringing inside my ears. I had heard this voice before.

"Si Jun..." I thought and smiled shyingly.

"Is it Si Jun?" I mumbled and walked towards the crowd to see her face. I tried to hold her hand to turn her towards me but girls gathered me and as I tried to see her. That girl had already gone from there. I gritted my teeth while my eyes became teary.

"Si Jun. It must be her. I can only feel this for her. It was surely her here. She is in Busan." I mumbled and smiled widely. My heart automatically started beating fast. My breathing got abnormal.

"She is here. For me." I thought and a big smile crept on my face automatically.

"Jungkook, you didn't do anything. You should have helped our friend." Jaehyun said.

"Si Jun. Is she really here?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Si Jun!" Jaehyun mumbled suddenly. Jungkook smiled widely.

"I have to find her." Jungkook mumbled and pushed every girl who gathered him. He walked away from there.

"What happened to him?" Jaehyun mumbled. Yugyeom and Mingyu were looking at him shockingly. They shook their heads.

"Don't know." They mumbled at the same time.

It became night. Si Jun was at her home. She ate dinner with her family and then she came to her room to sleep. She walked towards the balcony and looked at the moon. Her eyes became teary automatically.

"Panda...." A voice rang inside her head. A tear fell down from her eyes. She furrowed her brows and looked here and there.

"Whose voice was that? Why does it happen to me?" Si Jun thought and again looked at the moon.

"God if it is really that little boy whom I miss or if he really exists then please I want to meet him. I want to ask him "Why do I miss him?" Why does he come in my dream every night? Why?" Si Jun spoke and wiped her tears.

"I am tired of all this now. I want my question's answers." Si Jun mumbled on the other side Jungkook was looking at the moon from his room's window thinking about her.

"I remember everything. You told me that you hate me. You also left me alone like others did. You did the same thing with me." Jungkook mumbled and gritted his teeth. His eyes became teary. He walked outside of the room.

"Jungkook, where are you going?" Jung Soo asked.

"Club." Jungkook said and without wasting a second he went outside. Jung Soo sighed.

"When will he stop these things?" Jung Soo mumbled worriedly. Jungkook reached the club and sat down on a big sofa still wearing the same clothes. His best friends were also standing there. Girls sat around him and some sat on his lap.

"Jungkook, do you wish for something from me? I can do anything for you." A girl whispered in his ear. Jungkook looked her head to toe. She was wearing a short black revealing club dress. He smirked devilishly.

"Anything?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. That girl nodded. Jungkook pulled her closer holding her waist. She bit her lower lip seductively.

"He started again." Yugyeom mumbled and Mingyu chuckled.