Kidnapping

Si Jun's POV:-

"Don't worry Si Jun. You are strong. Nothing will happen to you." I mumbled while someone came on a bike and stopped it in front of me, blocking my way and then two cars came too behind it which also got stopped behind that bike. I widened my eyes in scared and stopped quickly. I couldn't see that bike rider's face because he was wearing a helmet. He stood up and started taking steps towards me while I tried to walk backward but my feet froze because of fear. I gulped in fear and furrowed my brows. He removed his helmet and I knitted my brows.

"Who's he?" I mumbled. I couldn't see his face because of darkness. I started breathing heavily. Both car's door's opened and some boys came outside from it. I narrowed my eyes to see them. They were 97 liners. I mean Jungkook's gang.

But what are they doing here?

I turned my gaze to that bike rider again who was coming towards me. The road light made my vision clear and I could see his face now. He was Jungkook. His face was glowing in the light.

Did you ever notice Si Jun that he's so handsome?

"Wow! So handsome." It automatically came out of my mouth. I pursued my lips and shook my head. What the hell was I thinking? For some minutes I totally forgot that he's not my type. He came towards me. I looked at him surprisingly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Taking you home with us sister in law." His gang screamed. I made a weird face.

Sister in law?

Jungkook turned his face and glared them angrily. They shut their mouth and fake smiled. He again turned his face to me. Always same dangerous expression.

Is he really a human? 

"Let's go." Jungkook said. I knitted my brows.

"Where? One second. Why will I go with you?" I shouted at him.

"Because I said." Jungkook said and held my wrist tightly. I gritted my teeth.

Am I his servant? Why will I obey him?

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I yelled at him while jerking his hand. His veins popped up. I gulped nervously in fear. He's literally looking more handsome in anger.

God. What are you thinking Si Jun?

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I tried to talk as normal as I can to hide that I was feeling scared of his anger. He moved a step towards me. I widened my eyes and moved a step backward hurriedly. I looked into his eyes. He was glaring me angrily.

"If I said it then you have to go with me." Jungkook said. He held my wrist again but more tightly this time. I knitted my brows and gritted my teeth. He started taking me with him forcefully.

"Leave me. I'm not going anywhere." I said angrily.

He's so powerful. I'm feeling like he'll tear the tissues and cells of my wrist.

"Leave. You are kidnapping me?" I mumbled. He stopped and gave me a death glare, turning his face. I gulped my saliva in fear.

"Yes I am." He said. I opened my mouth in shock.

How can he kidnap me? What wrong did I do? I don't want to be kidnapped.

"Leave me please." I said. He ignored and again started taking me. I shook my head and glanced at his gang boys. They were not even trying to stop him. He took me towards his bike. He sat down on the bike while he was still holding my wrist.

"Sit on the bike Si Jun." He said. I looked here and there, thinking how to run away but his gang was gathering in a circle around me. I am sure I won't be able to escape. I started breathing more heavily in fear.