Half bone!

"Miss Jeon what should we make for breakfast today?" The old lady servant asked Jung Soo. She marched to the kitchen where the old lady and the other servants were standing.

"Cook anything. Dad is not here and I am also going. You cook for Jungkook when he wakes up. Okay." Jung Soo said.

"Little Jeon will not wake up before 1pm." The old lady said. Jung Soo chuckled.

"Yeah so I should go. Cook whenever he wakes up." Jung Soo said and marched outside. She widened her eyes. The old lady opened her mouth in shock. Other servants looked at each other in shock.

"Jungkook..." Jung Soo mumbled shockingly.

"Good morning." Jungkook said while he was already ready to go to college wearing his badboy type clothes like everyday.

"Miss Gam, why did you not tell me that it's become 1pm. Oh god I had to go before 7am. I am too late." Jung Soo said worriedly.

"Sorry Miss Jeon but I am also late then. Maybe watches are not working properly." The old lady said worriedly.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"We all are late. It's 1pm." Jung Soo said.

"Aniya, it is 6:30am." Jungkook replied.

"What?" Everyone said shockingly.

"Let me check." Jung Soo said and looked at her phone screen which was showing at 6:30am. Jung Soo furrowed her brows.

"How did it happen?" Jung Soo mumbled shockingly.

"I woke up at 4am today." Jungkook replied.

"What? Why?" Jung Soo asked shockingly.

"Because I had to go to college hurriedly. I didn't want to be late today." Jungkook said. Jung Soo looked at the old lady Miss Gam in shock.

"Okay bye then guys I am going." Jungkook said and walked outside. Jung Soo's mouth was still in shock.

"Am I day dreaming? What happened to him today?" Jung Soo mumbled.

"Yeah little Jeon never woke up early before." The old lady said shockingly.

"He used to sleep at 4am but today he woke up at that time. Something must have happened." Jung Soo mumbled.

Jungkook reached college. The girls looked at him shockingly. He came outside of the car and looked at everyone who was standing and looking at him like they had seen a ghost.

"He never came before lunch. Why did he come so early? Is it really Jungkook?" A girl mumbled.

"Oppaaa...." The girls screamed and hooted. They gathered around him. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Stay away." Jungkook yelled. He walked towards the corridor. Hae Soo and Si Jun were already standing there. Girls gathered around him. Si Jun was wearing a mini but decent skirt which reaches to her knees and a full sleeve shirt.

"Jungkook...." Hae Soo mumbled shockingly. Si Jun looked at her furrowing her brows.

"Do you know him?" Si Jun asked raising her eyebrows. Hae Soo looked at Si Jun.

"Pabo you also know him." Hae Soo thought in her mind. Hae Soo sighed.

"Don't need to worry then." Hae Soo mumbled.

"What?" Si Jun asked.

"Nothing. Let's go to the classroom." Hae Soo said. Si Jun hummed. They walked away from there. Jungkook pushed everyone and looked here and there.