Unexpected friendship

As I wiped away my tears, a newfound resolve took hold of me. I may not have found my own love, but perhaps I could help Se Mi find hers. I hurried after her, determined to offer her a glimmer of hope.

"Se Mi," I called out, catching up to her. She turned to face me, her expression guarded. "You love Taehyung? Yes or no?" I asked, my voice steady despite the turmoil within me.

Se Mi gritted her teeth, clearly torn by her emotions. "Who cares?" she snapped defensively.

"I do. Tell me. Yes or no," I pressed, refusing to back down.

After a moment of hesitation, Se Mi's lips parted, and she uttered a reluctant, "Yes."

A spark of determination ignited within me as I formulated a plan. "How about I help you in winning Taehyung's love?" I offered, hoping to alleviate some of her pain.

Se Mi's eyes widened in surprise, and for the first time, a flicker of hope danced in her gaze. "You'd do that for me?" she asked, her voice tinged with disbelief.

I nodded firmly, determined to make amends for the pain she had endured. "Yes, I would," I affirmed, my heart swelling with a newfound sense of purpose.

Se Mi shook her head adamantly, refusing to believe my offer. "You're lying," she accused, her voice tinged with skepticism.

I shook my head firmly, meeting her gaze with unwavering sincerity. "I'm not," I insisted, my words laced with conviction. "I never loved Taehyung and neither did Taehyung loved me, but you did. You were there for him in every situation when he needed someone. He's a loser who can't see your love. I'll make him see that," I vowed, determination burning bright within me.

Tears welled up in Se Mi's eyes as she processed my words, her expression a mix of disbelief and hope. "Really?" she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

I nodded earnestly, reaching out to gently wipe away her tears. "Yes, really," I affirmed, offering her a reassuring smile.

"Why are you doing this, even when I always hated you and made conspiracies against you?" Se Mi asked, her voice filled with genuine confusion and remorse.

I chuckled softly, shaking my head at the irony of the situation. "You did all that because somehow you wanted his love, and because of me, he never gave you that, even when you deserved it," I explained, my tone gentle yet resolute. "I'll never try to snatch a girl's love. I'm not like that."

Se Mi's sobs grew louder as she buried her face in my shoulder, her embrace tight and desperate. "Thank you, Si Jun. Thank you so much," she murmured between sobs, her gratitude palpable.

I smiled warmly, returning her embrace as I gently patted her back. "At least someone will have their love," I whispered, feeling a sense of fulfillment and peace wash over me.

Se Mi pulled back, her eyes wide with disbelief as she processed my unconventional plan. "But how are you going to do that?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction, shaking my head in amusement. "Not me. It's you who'll do all the work," I replied cryptically, a mischievous glint dancing in my eyes.

Se Mi's eyes widened in confusion. "But how?" she pressed, her curiosity piqued.

I smirked, enjoying the suspense. "Go on a date," I declared, watching as her expression shifted from confusion to disbelief.

"What?" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with incredulity.

I nodded firmly, my smirk widening. "Yes, a date," I reiterated, my tone confident.