Realization

Jungkook's POV:-

Leading Si Jun into the garden, I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness swirling inside me. I had planned something special, something that celebrated our love in a way that felt true to us. As we stepped into the garden, Si Jun's eyes were closed, unaware of the surprise I had in store for her.

"Open your eyes now," I said softly, anticipation building in my chest. Si Jun obeyed, and her gasp of delight as the lights illuminated the garden made my heart soar. Seeing her shocked yet satisfied expression filled me with happiness.

"How's it?" I asked, unable to hide my smile as I watched her take in the scene before her. She nodded, and though she looked away, I could tell she was enjoying it.

But there was one more surprise, one more gift to give her. I handed her a bag, my heart pounding as she opened it, revealing the gown inside.

"Wear it," I urged gently, my voice filled with hope. Si Jun's sudden breathlessness made me realize she was nervous, probably overthinking things again.

I couldn't help but wonder why she always seemed to overthink everything. Did she not realize how beautiful she was, inside and out? I wished she could see herself the way I saw her, perfect in every way.

"Don't worry, Si Jun. It's just a gown, not lingerie," I reassured her with a chuckle, hoping to ease her nerves. Her embarrassed blush only made me smile more, finding her shyness endearing.

As she retreated to change, I waited with bated breath, eager to see her in the gown. When she emerged, my breath caught in my throat at the sight of her beauty. She looked down, her cheeks flushed with shyness, but I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Beautiful," I whispered, barely able to contain my admiration. Si Jun blushed even deeper, her response only making her more adorable in my eyes.

"Jungkook," she said softly, her voice trembling with emotion.

I blinked, realizing I had been lost in my thoughts. Meeting her gaze, I felt a surge of love for her.

"Yes," I replied, my voice filled with warmth.

Si Jun smiled shyly, her eyes shining with happiness.

"What happened?" she asked, her curiosity piqued.

"You're just beautiful," I confessed, my heart swelling with love for her.

Si Jun's blush deepened, but I couldn't resist reaching for her hand, silently asking for permission to hold it.

"May I?" I asked softly, my gaze never leaving hers.

Si Jun nodded, her heart pounding with excitement as I took her hand, leading her into the garden and into the next chapter of our love story.

I guided Si Jun towards the beautifully adorned chair in the garden, feeling a rush of excitement as I watched her nervously glance around. Helping her settle into the chair, I took a seat opposite her, my heart pounding with anticipation.

"Do you want to eat something?" I asked softly, hoping to ease her nerves. Si Jun shook her head, her eyes darting around the garden.

I nodded in understanding, not wanting to push her out of her comfort zone. Instead, I reached out and gently took her hand in mine, feeling the warmth of her touch send a surge of affection through me.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked, a hint of excitement in my voice. Si Jun's eyes widened in surprise. Standing up, I held out my hand to her, silently inviting her to join me. Si Jun hesitated for a moment before placing her hand in mine, her touch sending a jolt of electricity through me.