Losing her

Jungkook's POV:-

As I answered Yugyeom's call, I couldn't hide my excitement to catch up with my friend. "Hey, Yugyeom! How's it going?" I asked, eager to hear his voice.

But the joy in my heart quickly turned to shock and disbelief as he delivered the unexpected news. "Si Jun is getting married," he said matter-of-factly, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

The words hit me like a ton of bricks, knocking the breath from my lungs. My grip on the phone faltered, and it slipped from my hand, clattering to the floor as I struggled to process what I had just heard.

Married? Si Jun was getting married? The thought seemed inconceivable, impossible to reconcile with the image of her that I had held in my heart for so long.

Tears welled up in my eyes, blurring my vision as I grappled with the overwhelming wave of emotions crashing over me. Anger, sorrow, regret – they all mingled together in a tangled mess inside me, threatening to consume me whole.

With trembling hands, I fumbled for the keys to my car, my mind racing as I drove recklessly through the streets, desperate to reach Taehyung's home as quickly as possible.

As I entered Taehyung's home, my heart was pounding in my chest, my hands trembling with fear and uncertainty. I searched desperately for Taehyung, my voice caught in my throat as I struggled to find the words to express the turmoil raging inside me.

"Taehyung," I managed to choke out, my voice barely above a whisper. The sound echoed hollowly in the empty hallway, and I felt a pang of despair wash over me.

Suddenly, the door to the hall swung open, and Taehyung's parents emerged, their expressions filled with surprise and concern. "Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed, shock evident in his voice as he stepped forward to greet me.

I stood there, feeling like a deer caught in headlights, unable to tear my gaze away from Taehyung's bewildered face. The weight of my emotions pressed down on me, threatening to crush me under their unbearable weight.

As I knelt before Taehyung, the weight of my desperation pressing down on me like a heavy burden, I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "You're getting married!" I exclaimed, my voice trembling with anguish and disbelief.

Taehyung nodded solemnly, his expression a mix of confusion and concern. "Yes, but how do you know that?" he asked, his brow furrowing in perplexity.

Unable to contain the flood of emotions raging inside me, I collapsed onto my knees, my hands instinctively reaching out to grasp Taehyung's feet. "Please don't," I pleaded, my voice choked with tears. "I can't live without her. Please, Taehyung. I love Si Jun. Don't marry her. I'm begging you."

Every word I uttered was infused with the raw intensity of my emotions, my heart laid bare before Taehyung as I implored him to reconsider. The thought of losing Si Jun, of watching her marry another man, was a pain too excruciating to bear. All I could do was cling to the hope that Taehyung would hear my plea and spare me from the agony of losing the woman I loved.

"Si Jun! But I'm marrying Se Mi," Taehyung clarified, his own expression mirroring my astonishment.

I struggled to process the revelation, my mind reeling with confusion and disbelief. How could this be happening?

As I tried to make sense of it all, Se Mi emerged from Taehyung's room, her presence only adding to the whirlwind of emotions swirling inside me. "Se Mi!" I exclaimed, my voice tinged with shock and disbelief.

Taehyung's confirmation only served to drive home the reality of the situation, leaving me grappling with the confusion.

"If you are marrying Se Mi then what about Si Jun? Whom is she going to marry then?" I asked, my voice shaky with disbelief.