His proposal

Jungkook's POV:-

It hurt me when I saw her panicking because of me in the washroom. I hugged her tightly to calm her and it worked. She stopped panicking. She started becoming normal but then she started fighting with me for that bastard Seong Jin. He's the worst boy ever. I would have died but never let him do anything with my Si Jun. I asked Si Jun whether she likes him or not.

"Tell me Si Jun. Do you love him? I'll never show you my face if you love him. I promise that." I said. She looked into my eyes and I heard someone coming inside.

"Jungkook. What are you doing here? It's a ladies washroom." A girl said. I didn't turn to see whoever it was. I was just looking into her eyes without even blinking.

"I asked," Do you love him?" I asked, clenching my jaw. My heart was aching so much seeing her with Seong Jin. My blood was boiling in anger just by thinking what if she'll say yes.

"Jungkook it's…" That girl was saying.

"GET OUT." I yelled at her. Si Jun flinched and closed her eyes tightly.

I don't like anyone disobeying or disturbing me and I was already in so much anger because of Seong Jin so I just yelled when that girl was disturbing my talk with her.

I heard her footsteps. She must have gone outside. Si Jun opened her eyes slowly to look into my eyes.

"I asked, do you love him or not?" I asked again. I was glaring with so much anger. I didn't want to make her feel scared of me but I was really unable to hide my anger. I started breathing heavily, looking into her eyes. I looked down at her lips when I recalled Seong Jin's gaze.

The way he was looking at my Si Jun started making me more angrier. He was just eye raping her. I want to stab chopsticks in his eyes. I just hated the thing that Si Jun said to him.

I again looked into her eyes. She was lost in my eyes like I've hypnotized her. I again looked at her lips and started moving closer to her. She put her hands over my chest to push me. She must be thinking that I'm about to kiss her but I won't kiss her. I was just looking at her lips because I was thinking what Seeing Jin would be thinking while watching my Si Jun's lips. I held her wrists and pinned them on the wall.

"I asked something." I said while still gazing her lips. Si Jun's breathing was fanning over my lips. She tried to jerk my hands but I didn't let her go. I was still looking at her lips and I realized that she has a very sexy body.

She really has a very sexy figure and seeing her sexy figure made me angrier. So Seong Jin wants my Si Jun not just because of revenge but because Si Jun is hot and sexy too. Yeah. How could I forget that Si Jun has a very attractive body. I would have kept her away from Seong Jin but I failed. I'll not forgive myself for this.

My blood started boiling thinking about that. I was breathing heavily in anger. My heart was clenching and aching. I wanted to chop every part of Seong Jin's body to see my Si Jun.

She really doesn't even know how beautiful she is. How hard is it for a boy like me to control myself to see her everyday without even doing anything to her. Any boy could fall for this beauty and Seong Jin would too. No wonder he wants my Si Jun too. I just wanted to make him blind when he was looking at these lips with full of lust and it's making me more angrier that Si Jun couldn't understand his lust towards her.

I hate the fact that you have a really attractive face and body. You can easily trap any boy but I don't want any boy feeling that thing for you. I hate it when anyone wants your body. I feel like they'll hurt you and don't know why but it hurts me more just by thinking about it that you'll be hurt.