Next morning

Jungkook's POV:- 

I opened my eyes when I came to my senses and saw myself lying down while I was hugging Si Jun. I knitted my brows. 

"Why am I here?" I mumbled and sat up in bed. I stood up hurriedly, thinking that she would not like that if she saw me in her room. I walked towards the balcony. I went to another side of the railing carefully and jumped. Mingyu was sleeping inside the car. I woke him up. He yawned and looked at me.

"What happened bro? You said you want to kiss her but it looks like you end up doing everything that's why it took so much time." He said. I slapped his head.

"Shut up. Nothing happened. She's not like that. Got it?" I said. He nodded.

"Let's go now." I said and sat inside the car. He started the engine and drove away from there. My head was hurting too much.

"Why is it aching?" I mumbled.

"Don't you remember? You were drunk last night." He said. I knitted my brows.

"What!" I said in shock. He nodded.

"You called me and then told me to go to my sister in law's home." He said. I shook my head.

"I don't remember anything." I said. He chuckled.

"You are always like this." Mingyu said.

"I hope I hadn't done anything wrong with her in intoxication." I mumbled and sighed. He dropped me off at the mansion. I was getting ready to go to college and sudden thoughts were coming in my mind. I looked at my balcony and I widened my eyes remembering how I fell on Si Jun's balcony.

"Ahhhh… that's why my back is hurting." I mumbled. I shrugged my thoughts and went downstairs from my room and saw everyone was sitting at the dining table.

"Jungkook. Eat breakfast son." Mrs. Jeon said. I gritted my teeth.

"I'll eat outside. I'm going to college and one more thing. Don't need to call me son." I said, glaring at her in anger. I could feel Mr. Jeon didn't like that behavior but I don't care about it anymore. It doesn't affect me now. I came outside. I sat inside the Lamborghini and reached the college. Girls gathered around me. 

"I really hate it. It irritates me." I mumbled and pushed all of them. A girl came towards me and gave me a rose flower.

"Jungkook, I love you." She said, I took that flower and tore it angrily.

"STAY AWAY. I DON'T LOVE ANYONE. I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE." I yelled.

I love you. 

It echoed in my mind. I widened my eyes when I regained memories of the last night. I gulped nervously.

How could you say all that Jungkook? How could you? How will I match my gaze to her now? Love. I said I love her. What rubbish. It was because of alcohol. 

"F***." I cursed and walked directly to Si Jun's classroom. She wasn't there but still I sat down on a seat, hoping that she'll come. 

Don't know what she'll think of me. Will she make fun of my feelings? But I don't love…I just said that in intoxication otherwise love doesn't happen in real life. Yeah. I know that. I don't love her. It was just because of Yugyeom. I'll beat him. He brainwashed me by saying those rubbish things about love. I'll not leave him today.

"Jungkook." A girl said in an irritating manner.

"I'm not in the mood to talk. Stay away." I said angrily. She walked away from there. I saw Si Jun come inside after some minutes. She stopped seeing me. My eyes met with her's. She quickly sat down, feeling scared of me. She must have hated that kiss.That's why she is behaving like this. I didn't want to sit anymore. I thought she was not comfortable because of me. I went outside and walked towards my gang.