Remaining kiss?

Girls hooted loudly. I wasn't able to see anything because of so much crowd and in real I really didn't want to see. Some other cars came behind his luxurious Lamborghini. Jungkook opened his car's door and came outside.

 Jungkook opened his car's door and came outside

"They are called as 97 liners." A boy said suddenly. I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked to him.

"Because they are all born in year 97." He told and I made a 'o' shape mouth.

"Hoo......." Girls hooted.

"Oppa..... oppa..." They started screaming. His gaze could burn anyone's body. He was so scary. Some boys were also standing behind him and one of them was that one whom I beat some days ago. They must be friends.

"Cheap boys. I really hate these kinds of boys." I mumbled underneath so no one can hear that.

"You Jungkook, you stole my girlfriend." A boy said angrily standing in front of him. He smirked.

"Everything is mine here." Jungkook said.

"But she used to love me." That boy yelled.

"Oh really, if she really loved you then ask her why she slept with me?" Jungkook said. Others laughed. Yugyeom and Mingyu gave a high figh to each other.

"You...." That boy said angrily and held his jacket's collar. Jungkook gritted his teeth and punched on his face. I opened my mouth in shock. Jungkook started beating him badly.

"Hey, help him." I said to boys who were standing beside me.

"He doesn't like anyone touching him without his permission. He touched his collar. He won't leave him now." That boy said.

"Then help him." I said worriedly.

"Are you mad? No one ever dared to stop him and whoever did they are in hospital." He replied. My breath got stuck in my throat after hearing that.

"But I can't see that." I mumbled and ran towards there. I pushed Jungkook and made that boy stood up whom he was beating.

"Are you okay?" I asked to that person. He nodded but suddenly everything got turned when someone held my arm from behind and turned me angrily, holding my neck.  

I saw him moving his fist to punch me. I furrowed my brows. I never felt that much scared or should I say I never felt scared of any boy but today first time I felt scared and closed my eyes tightly.

Jungkook's POV:

I was beating a boy peacefully when suddenly a girl came towards us and pushed me with her little hands. I gritted my teeth and held her arm tightly to turn her towards me. Her hairs touched on my face and her smell, I inhaled it before somewhere but I am unable to recognise.

I turned her facing me while with another hand, I moved a fist to punch her but suddenly my furrowed brows quickly back to normal seeing her face. Her eyes were closed tightly in fear. I blinked nervously and my breath got stuck in my throat.