Bunny.

Si Jun's POV:-

It's night time. I really had fun with Taehyung today. He is literally my type. My ideal type. I chuckled thinking about him. It's really a different feeling. I don't feel like this with anyone. Yeah, it's totally different. It's something like I can spend time with him without getting bored. He let me do the cringe things without judging me. I talk continuously in front of him and he just listens to me without getting bored. Take today's example. I bought candy floss for us and he didn't judge me by saying that we aren't kids or anything like that. He understands me. He understands why I am like this. He never said that I'm mad or crazy when I do idiot type things.

"He's totally my type and husband material." I mumbled and laid down in the bed. I will like a boy who's a book warm and do cute and childish things just like me. I prefer these kinds of boys. That's why Taehyung is my type. I thought and chuckled but sometimes I feel something is missing in my life and no matter I talk to anyone and spend time with anyone. That person couldn't fill that place in my heart which is still vacant and empty. Sometimes I think that marriage with Taehyung will be a happy married life but what about love?

"Will I ever be able to love him? Do I love him? Does he love me? Do we both really like each other?" I mumbled and walked on the balcony. I looked at the moon and crept a sad smile while my eyes filled with tears like always. Don't know what was the reason behind that but I felt like I was about to cry? Do I miss someone from my past? A tear rolled down from my eyes. I closed my eyes and didn't know when I drifted into sleep.

"Si Jun." I heard someone saying my name again and again.

"Si Jun." I heard it again. I opened my eyes and found myself sitting in a park and it was the daytime. I knitted my brows and looked here and there. Why am I here? I was seeing my own self but I had short hair. Why?

"Why are you here again?" A boy said to me. I was unable to see his face but he was looking taller than me with a muscular body. I put that lunch box on that chair in between us.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Food. I made it for you." I said.

"I don't want to eat." He said. I held chopsticks and moved a bite towards his mouth.

"Aaa....." I said to tell him to open his mouth and opened my mouth. He was just staring at me.

"Eat. My hand is tiring." I said. He ate that. A tear fell down from his eyes but he quickly turned his face and wiped that so that I couldn't see that but I did.

"Yeah it's like a good boy." I said and gave him that lunch box and chopsticks.

"Eat it. Okay." I said. Suddenly it turned dark and I could see the moon in the sky. How? It was daytime a second ago.

"Looks like you have a great life." He said. I looked at him and still his face was blurry. Am I seeing a movie? Or a dream? Maybe?

"What is special here in my life? Everyone has a dad and mom who loves their children." I said.

"I don't have one. My mom died when I was 4 years old." He said.

"I am sorry." I said.

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault." He said, a tear fell down from his eyes. I was looking at him sadly. I quickly turned my face and looked at the sky.

"You know what, whenever someone dies they become stars then." I said and pointed my finger to the sky.

"Just look upward. That star might be your mom." I said. He looked at the sky too.

"Whenever you miss your mom just look at these stars and then it will not hurt that much. It will make you feel that your mom is staring at you from the sky and you are seeing her too." I said. Again the background changed automatically. I was sitting around a fire and near camps in snow with some students. I couldn't see anyone's face. It was looking like we were playing truth and dare.