Unexpected night

Seong Jin's POV:- 

As Si Jun entered the mansion, her discomfort was obvious from the pain in her foot. I seized the moment, pretending to offer help with a sly grin on my face.

"You've got something pricking your foot," I said smoothly, feigning concern. "Come to my room, and I'll help you get it out."

Si Jun hesitated, sensing something off, but Seo Jin's assurance pushed her to agree.

"Yeah, oppa will help you," she chimed in, unaware of the danger lurking beneath my facade.

With a reluctant nod, Si Jun followed me to my room, unaware of the trap she was walking into.

As we entered, a smirk played on my lips. Si Jun had no clue what awaited her. Her innocence made her an easy target for my revenge against Jungkook.

With every step, my resolve hardened. Si Jun's fate was sealed, and I would make sure she paid the price for crossing paths with me.

As we entered my room, I knew that the next phase of my plan was about to unfold. Si Jun was walking into a dangerous game, and I held all the cards.

As Si Jun sat on my bed, her vulnerability was like a beacon, drawing me closer to my sinister goal. With calculated precision, I removed the thorn from her foot, all the while concealing my true intentions behind a mask of false concern.

"You must be tired," I murmured, my voice dripping with feigned empathy. "Let me fetch you a glass of water."

Despite her initial hesitation, Si Jun accepted the glass when I returned, unaware of the danger lurking within. With a smirk, I slipped a tablet into the water, my mind ablaze with anticipation of what was to come.

Handing her the glass, I watched with satisfaction as she drank, oblivious to the trap she had unwittingly walked into. As the effects of the tablet began to take hold, a wicked grin spread across my face. Si Jun was now firmly within my grasp, a pawn in my intricate game of revenge against Jungkook.

As Si Jun's head swam from the effects of the tablet, she collapsed onto the bed, defenseless and unaware of the danger she was in. With a smirk, I began unbuttoning my shirt, my gaze fixed on her vulnerable form.

"I'll enjoy every bit of you, Si Jun," I whispered, my voice filled with dark intent. "You've kept me waiting long enough, and now it's time for you to pay."

With each button undone, I felt a rush of power coursing through me. Tossing my shirt aside, I unzipped my pants, the anticipation of what was to come fueling my desires.

Hovering over Si Jun, I prepared to take advantage of her weakened state. She was at my mercy now, and I intended to make her regret the torment she had caused me.

As I began planting kisses on Si Jun's neck, her soft moans of pleasure fueled my desires even further. With each sound she made, my longing for her grew stronger, pushing me to explore every inch of her body.

But as I heard her utter Jungkook's name in her delirium, a flash of frustration surged through me. How dare she think of him in this moment?

However, as Si Jun cupped my face in her palms, a devious thought crossed my mind. She mistook me for Jungkook. This mistake would work to my advantage, granting me easier access to her body.

With a furrowed brow, I inwardly chuckled at the irony of the situation. Si Jun's confusion would only make it simpler for me to fulfill my desires, taking full advantage of her mistaken identity. And as I continued to indulge in her, I knew that I was one step closer to achieving my ultimate goal.