Love confessions

Jungkook's POV:-

As I removed my shirt, I couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude for having Si Jun in my life. She was everything I ever wanted, and more. With each passing moment, I realized just how lucky I was to have her by my side.

Throwing my shirt aside, I watched as Si Jun closed her eyes, a blush staining her cheeks. Leaning in close, I captured her hands in mine and began trailing kisses along her neck. The sound of her soft moans filled the air, sending a wave of desire coursing through me.

"Si Jun," I whispered huskily, my voice filled with longing. "You mean everything to me." With each kiss, I poured my heart out to her, expressing my love in the only way I knew how.

As Si Jun looked into my eyes and smiled, I felt a surge of desire wash over me. We kissed passionately, lost in the moment, until the sound of my ringing phone interrupted us. Ignoring it, I continued to lavish attention on Si Jun's body, but she gently reminded me about the call.

"Jungkook, your phone," she said, her voice soft with desire. I couldn't resist the temptation and brushed it off, focused entirely on her. But when the ringing persisted, she urged me to check.

"Jungkook, at least see who's calling. It's ringing again and again," she insisted, her voice filled with concern. Reluctantly, I picked up the phone and threw it aside, determined to have her all to myself and to not let anyone disturb our quality time.

"Now it won't disturb us," I smirked, my hands deftly undoing the zipper of my pants. As I looked into Si Jun's eyes, I could see a mixture of shyness and anticipation, and it only fueled my desire for her even more.

Seo Jin's POV:-

I searched everywhere for Jungkook, my heart pounding with worry and frustration. People around us started to murmur, asking each other where he might have gone so suddenly.

"Where's Jungkook?" someone asked, their voice filled with concern.

"We've been calling him, but there's no sign of him," another person chimed in.

I could feel the panic rising within me. Jung Soo walked over to us, his expression grim. "His number is not reachable, Dad," he said, shaking his head.

I felt a deep sense of disappointment and sadness. Where could Jungkook have gone? My mind raced with possibilities, but one thought kept coming back to me, gnawing at my insides. Is he with Si Jun again?

Jungkook's dad looked furious. "It's his engagement! What's he doing now? Where has he gone?" he demanded, his voice echoing through the room.

Jung Soo stepped forward, trying to explain. "Dad, he told me he had some important work to do and then he disappeared. After that, I didn't see him."

Jungkook's dad's face turned red with anger. "What is more important than his own engagement? Everyone is waiting for him!" he yelled.

I felt a wave of hurt and sadness wash over me. My eyes filled with tears as I stood there, feeling abandoned and heartbroken. This was supposed to be the most important day of my life, and Jungkook had left me alone.

People around us started whispering, their curious and concerned glances adding to my misery. I had been waiting for this day for so long, dreaming about it, planning every detail. And now, the love of my life was nowhere to be found.

I took a deep breath, trying to keep my composure. "We have to find him," I said softly, my voice trembling. "Please, can someone find out where he is?"

Jungkook's dad turned to the others, barking orders to search for him. The tension in the room was palpable, and I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. Was he really with Si Jun again? The thought made my heart ache even more.