Acceptance

Si Jun's POV:-

As I slowly opened my eyes, I felt Jungkook's soft kisses on my neck. My cheeks flushed with warmth as our gazes locked. His lips hovered over mine, and I could feel the heat of his breath against my skin. But as he leaned in to kiss me, I gently pushed him away, my heart racing with anticipation.

"Jungkook..." I whispered, my voice barely above a breath. He looked at me with a mixture of desire and longing, his eyes searching mine for permission.

I stood up from the bed, my chest rising and falling with each ragged breath. His arms enveloped me from behind, pulling me close as he continued to shower me with kisses. I closed my eyes, losing myself in the sensation of his lips on my skin.

As he turned me around to face him, I felt a surge of desire coursing through me.

His hands found their way to my waist, pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling the warmth of his body against mine.

Our lips met in a passionate kiss, igniting a fire between us that burned hotter with each passing moment. It was as if the world around us faded away, leaving only the two of us lost in each other's embrace.

"I love you, Si Jun," he whispered against my lips, his voice filled with sincerity and devotion.

"I love you too, Jungkook, but let me go now," I replied, my heart overflowing with love for him. 

As Jungkook held me close, his arms wrapped around my waist, I felt torn between the desire to stay in his embrace and the responsibility waiting for me outside. His pleading words echoed in my ears as he asked me to stay a little longer.

"Please stay a little longer, Si Jun," he said softly, his voice filled with longing.

I gazed into his eyes, my heart aching at the thought of leaving him. But I knew I couldn't stay forever. "It's not my home," I murmured, my voice tinged with regret. "And I should be going now. My parents might be getting worried."

As much as I wanted to stay with him, I couldn't ignore the obligations waiting for me outside these walls. With a heavy heart, I gently pulled myself from his embrace, feeling a pang of longing as I took a step back.

Jungkook's eyes searched mine, his expression filled with a mix of understanding and disappointment. I could see the reluctance in his eyes, the desire to hold onto me for just a little while longer.

As Jungkook nodded, his gaze softened with affection. "Okay, but let's take a shower together," he suggested, his voice filled with warmth.

Surprised by his proposal, I felt a flutter of excitement in my chest. "Together?" I echoed, my cheeks flushing with a mix of anticipation and shyness.

But Jungkook simply smiled and gently scooped me up in his arms, carrying me bridal style into the bathroom. As he set me down in the shower, his touch sent shivers of pleasure down my spine.

Feeling his arms wrap around me, I leaned into his embrace, savoring the closeness between us. His kisses on my neck sent waves of pleasure through me, and I couldn't help but melt into his touch.

After the shower as I dried my hair with the dryer, I felt Jungkook's gaze lingering on me. Sensing his eyes on me, I turned to him, narrowing my eyes playfully. "What are you looking at?" I asked, feeling a hint of amusement.

But before I could react, Jungkook stepped closer, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I could feel his warmth enveloping me, sending a shiver of pleasure down my spine. Turning to meet his gaze in the mirror, I found myself captivated by the love and tenderness in his eyes.