Arranged marriage

Jungkook's POV:-

But I knew what I saw. "I have seen," I insisted, teasingly mentioning the details I observed. Si Jun's disbelief was evident, and I decided to play along. "Okay. You don't believe me. Let me show you," I said mischievously, tugging at the blanket.

Si Jun shouted my name in panic, hurriedly hiding behind the window curtain. "Why are you hiding your body, darling? Let me show you the mole on your breast. You said I was lying," I teased, enjoying her flustered reaction.

She gritted her teeth, refusing to believe me. "I know about that. Stop it now," she demanded, her tone sharp with embarrassment. But I couldn't resist pushing her buttons a bit more. "I might be a pervert for you, but I'm a lover in my opinion," I said with a smirk, relishing the surprise on her face.

The atmosphere in the room shifted abruptly as Jung Soo, my sister barged in without warning, “Jungkook, actually dad told me that…..” but her words stucked, catching Si Jun and me in a compromising situation. Si Jun and Jung Soo both screamed loudly, our faces flushed with embarrassment.

Jung Soo turned quickly as she stumbled upon the unexpected sight before her. "Jungkook, I..." she stuttered, her voice trembling with embarrassment. "Forgive me, I had no idea...I'm sorry for disturbing you both."

Her hasty apology hung in the air as she hastily retreated from the room, leaving Si Jun and me in a state of mortification. I could feel the tension thickening between us as we grappled with the embarrassment of being caught in such a moment.

Si Jun's glare bore into me, her anger palpable as she delivered a stinging slap to my cheek. I winced at the sting, feeling the heat of her frustration radiating from her.

"You pervert, give me my clothes back," she demanded, her voice laced with indignation. I swallowed hard, feeling a pang of guilt for the misunderstanding.

"You removed your clothes. I don't know where they are," I explained, trying to defuse the tension. "Okay, you can go and wear my clothes. Maybe some servants took your clothes to wash."

I quickly retrieved my shirt and began to put it on, eager to escape the awkwardness of the situation. "I'm going. You can freshen up and take a shower," I suggested, hoping to offer some semblance of normalcy amidst the chaos.

As I made my exit, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that lingered in the air. I needed to speak to my sister and clear up this misunderstanding before it spiraled out of control but before that I needed to arrange clothes and shoes for Si Jun.

I stride towards my servants, my expression firm and determined. I furrowed my brows in confusion, as I questioned the servants, "Who took Si Jun's clothes from my room? Did someone enter?"

The servants, their gazes fixed on the floor, shook their heads in unison, "We don't know, sir."

My mind raced, trying to piece together the puzzle. "Then who did that? How could her gown and heels disappear automatically?" I muttered to myself, frustration evident in my tone.

I gasped. "Okay. Now listen. You have fifteen minutes only," I commanded, my voice carrying authority. "I need 32 EU size girls clothes and 38 Euro size heels in my room."

The servants nod in understanding, their faces reflecting urgency as they acknowledge my orders. With a quick bow, they turn and hurry off to fulfill my request, their footsteps echoing down the hallway as they disappear from view.

As I watch them go, impatience gnaws at me. I stepped into Jung Soo's room, greeted by her mischievous grin. She raised an eyebrow teasingly as she noticed my presence.