Don't say bye.

Jungkook's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed my eyes. I yawned and sat up in bed. I was blinking my sleepy eyes tiredly looking at the phone screen showing past 1pm. I remembered Si Jun.

"Oh shit, I should have not thought all night about her. I should send a message to her." I thought and quickly opened facelook app. I sighed that there was still not any message from her means she still has not seen those messages.

I was happy but a little bit sad too. I mean I am dying here just to talk to her and she didn't even see anything. Forget it. I should send her a message. I typed good morning but then I realised it's too late to wish good morning.

"Ahh...." I sighed and looked here and there. I was thinking what should I say to her. I mean I never sent a message on my own to anyone so it's strange for me but then I thought I should say hi firstly then will think about other things.

So I sent her a message and guess what. She didn't see that. She is not online. Why? What is she doing? Means today is Sunday. She should use the phone. Is she alien? Where is she?

I pulled my hair in an annoyance. I brushed my teeth but I was continuously looking at my phone waiting for her message. God when will she see? I am dying here. I was checking my phone every 5 minutes and it has become 2pm and finally she replied to me.

"Hello." She sent me a message.

Si Jun's POV:

I was studying but then I got bored so I thought of doing something else. I opened my facelook app and I remembered of Taehyung.

"Should I message him?" Si Jun thought and chuckled. I opened the chat quickly and sent a message.

"Hello." I sent a message.

"How are you my girlfriend?" He sent me a message. I widened my eyes and stood up from my study table. I am not anyone's girlfriend. Did I send a message to the wrong person? I looked at that ID name and it's someone JJK. Who is he? Who is JJK? I don't know anyone named JJK.

I was about to send a message to Taehyung. Oh god, I'm really dumb. But why did he call me his girlfriend. Is he mad? Oh, he might be Hae Soo's crush whom she was talking about last night. I should reply on behalf of Hae Soo otherwise her crush might think that I'm Hae Soo and I'm ignoring him and it will affect their relationship.

"Yeah I am your girlfriend. So how are you my boyfriend?" I sent him a message just hoping that everything will be fine for Hae Soo then.

(On the other side)

Jungkook's POV:

"What? She literally accepted me. So fast. I was worrying she would not but she did. Woah. Great." I thought and smiled widely. Everything is going as I want. Then I should also continue.

"I am fine with my girlfriend." I replied to her.

Si Jun's POV:

I saw his message. I chuckled softly. What the hell? Boys are always like this. Right? But I don't know what boyfriends and girlfriends talk about. What should I say now? Hae Soo loves him and I should talk sweetly.

Thinking of it. I started chatting with him and yeah why will I not? I am a hardcore extrovert. You know I can even talk to non living things. He is a person though.

I was just chatting like strangers talk but it is not feeling like he is a stranger. I am feeling like I know him or you know what he is talking to me like he knows everything about me. He is Hae Soo's boyfriend but it feels like he is talking about me. Maybe it's all my imagination. Whatever. I don't care. I was chatting to him for 25 minutes and then I realised I have to study also so I sent him a 'bye' message.