Story 2- Part 4

DONNIE POV

"Hey, Casey. You good?"

"Yeah, Raph. I'm coming."

Hmm? I didn't know Casey was here. Eh, probably for the best, my head hurts so badly and I don't know why.

Casey had been coming in here nearly every day since that portal incident. A part of me is happy, because I love spending time with him. But, at the same time, why is he doing it? I mean, he knows that portal thing was a one in a million chance. So why is he hanging around?

Ow. Shit.

My vision went blurry for a second.

I wandered over to my desk and pulled out a small desk mirror. After an incident where I had to pull out a worm from my nose in the bathroom  and grossed out everyone who decided to walk in on me, I've started keeping a small mirror in my desk.

"But this is something else."

This headache isn't normal.

I looked in the mirror and immediately noticed that my eyes had a yellow tint to it... and my eyes and skin looked dull.

"Uh... that's a problem."

"What is, D?"

I looked up from my desk and saw my little brother standing in the doorway. Well sort of... I knew he was standing there, but the room seemed to be spinning.

"Whoa, D. You ain't looking so hot."

"I, uh... ain't feeling so good, Mikey... get... get Leo in here."

"Right. Let me get you to the table."

"No... help me to the ground."

"Whoa."

I started falling and he rushed over to me and caught me in time, but he couldn't support my weight, so he lowered me the rest of the way to the ground.

"Okay, I'll go get Leo. Leo! Help!"

Ugh, the pain won't subside.

It made my head feel like I was a thousand pounds.

I could feel the sensation of people running and when I looked up I could see Mikey, Leo, then Venus all come running in.

"Hey... V... hey... Leo."

"Venus, what's wrong with him?"

"I don't know... my magic isn't working on him. Get him to the table."

I saw Leo move and pick me up.

I soon felt the cold of the table against my side.

"Donnie. What's the sensation you have right now besides shortness of breath?"

"I feel... like... my head weighs a thousand pounds... my head... it's raging... and the rest of me... is numb."

"I don't know what's happening."

"Maybe Casey might, dudes. He's been spending a lot if time with Donnie."

"Call him, Mikey. Tell him that they both need to get back here. Now."

"Right, Leo."

"I'll check his other vitals."

"Thanks, babe."

Ugh, why did my body start doing this?

My vision suddenly went away as Venus grabbed my arm, yet I could still feel everything. I was still somewhat conscious.

"V... I can't see."

"Ah, sweet mercy."

"Uh, bro? V? I think we got another problem. Look, a portal is opening."