Story 2- Part 6

CASEY POV

"Venus? Jupiter?"

The two were both meditating in the dojo but as I spoke their names, they opened their eyes simultaneously.

"Yes, Casey?"

They said that insinked, then stood up at the same time.

"Uh... Uh, the nerds are both awake."

"Oh, thank you for letting us know, Come along, Jupiter."

"You know the rules, Venus. You must perform the magic."

She nodded at him, then they both disappeared from sight. So I walked out of the dojo and saw all the alternate turtles standing near the TV.

Except Rachel and Caesar. They were sitting down on the cement couch, and Rachel looked like she was sleeping against Caesar.

We had invited their dimension Foxy and Mona to stay with us until everything got settled, and guy Mona said yes, but Foxy said no. Said he would be too much of a burden there.

"Casey."

Oh boy.

What's up, Lea?"

"Why did the brothers take off like that?"

"The nerds are both awake. Told them because I know they've been stressed about it. You guys didn't seem as stressed about it, so I didn't tell you."

"Ah. We are worried about Donna, but Jupiter said it wasn't deadly, so we knew she would be fine."

"Ah. Yeah, she's awake. And they both seem fine."

"Oh good."

"So are we gonna get to go home soon, Lea? I miss Foxy."

"All we need is for Jupiter and Venus to approve of it, then we can go home, Clover. Don't worry, sis. Foxy isn't going anywhere."

"Right."

I sat down on the other end of the couch and seconds later, CJ appeared next to me, a smile on her face.

But before I could say anything, I had Raph and Leo standing in front of me. Both of them slack-jawed.

"What? What I do now?"

"Uh, are you and Donnie a thing, man?"

"No, Raph. Why?"

They both looked at CJ after I answered, then back at me.

"You got a thing for him?"

"No. Why the hell are you asking?"

"I kissed Donna and their jaws just dropped."

"Dammit, CJ."

"Hey, I do what I want."

I wanted to be annoyed by her, but I couldn't help but smile.

Specifically at that response.

"You are definitely me. A response I would say completely."

"And he's lying. He just doesn't want you guys to play keep away like Lea and Rachel did with me."

I had to laugh as she said that, but Leo immediately grabbed me by the collar and picked me up from where I was sitting.

"If you hurt my little brother, I will kill you. Not even Venus will be able to keep you safe. Do you understand me."

"Put me down, shell-head!"

I forced his hands to let me go, and when my feet touched the ground I glared at him. I could see Raph out of the corner of my eye back away from Leo.

"First of all, Blue Boy, I have no intentions of hurting anyone. Secondly, why is it so bad if I do wanna date him. Huh? You let April date him. After I dated her and told you guys how shitty of a partner she was. Like you guys needed to learn it for yourself."

"Why wouldn't you hurt her. Most of you humans are the same!"

"Oh yeah? Because I killed Splinter and stole his daughter? Because I've had multiple partners? Because I had a crush on my sister, Leo? My name isn't Shredder, my name isn't April, and my name isn't Leo! And another thing! April was the last partner I had two years ago. I was nothing but loyal to that fucking cunt, why wouldn't I do the same to anyone else I dated! You know what? I am so fucking out of here. You can go choke on a nun-chuck. Raph, I'll see you later, CJ. It's been good spending time with you. Ladies, have a good life. Caesar, Rachel, good luck. Hope that little one comes out alright."

With that I started walking off.

I didn't hear any sort of movement as I walked out of the lair, but about half way down I could hear a few sets of feet running up behind me.

When I spun around I saw Mikey, Rachel, and CJ running up behind me. As they made it to me they all stopped.

"Dude, I've never seen CJ get mad like that. You good?"

"It doesn't matter, Rachel."

"I mean, it does. There must be a lot of tension between you guys."

"No. I just don't get it."

"Come on. We'll keep walking. And it's still daylight, so once we get to the manhole, I want you guys to wait there."

"Right, CJ. Well, Casey, why do you think Leonardo reacted that way to you?"

Rachel asked that but Mikey looked as curious as she was.

"Eh, it just bothers me that Leo trusts April, despite how shitty she's been to us, but won't let me have the time of day I don't even know why. I mean, I apologized to Donnie for how I treated him, I've been trying to do better... but he still treats me like that. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on."

"Ha."

"And you can't tell me that CJ doesn't get like that. I watched her lose it on Lea the last time I was there."

"Yeah... and she might be your only haven right now. Out of everyone here, she and I know that CJ is the best thing that happened to Donna... but every universe is different."

"Right. Even if it's a little bit. Damn."

We made it to the manhole and before I started climbing out, I wrapped Rachel in a hug.

"I probably won't see you guys again. Be safe. And remember to meditate. Don't stress yourself."

"Yeah yeah. It was kind of nice meeting my alternate self. He's taught me some cool techniques to stay calm."

"Yeah, good. If there is a next time, I hope you're more cool. Mikey, did you need to say something?"

"Na, it can wait, Casey. I'll text ya, later."

"Alright. Well, come on, CJ."

"Yeah, I'm coming. I'll be back in a few, Rach. Tell Lea she can wait to yell at me later."

"Got it. Bye guys. Be safe."

Oh boy. This should be fun.