Story 4- Part 1

CASEY POV

"So that's the goal right now? And Donerdo is making the... potion or whatever right now?"

"I wish you would try and get along with him."

"I get along with him for the most part."

You're just not around to see it.

"Why do you even care. You chose Leo."

"Why do you still fight with him? You both lost."

"We actually don't really fight that much anymore. You right. We lost. We both know this. Why did you say no to Donnie, if ya don't mind me asking."

"I like my space sometimes. Leo will me said space. Donnie doesn't like giving space. He's kind of clingy."

"Hmm. Fair enough, I guess."

"Why? You got the hots for Don."

"Na, just surprised that you didn't even give him a chance."

"Ah."

Honestly, calling Donnie Donerdo is just a habit. I call him that every time I see him. I really do like hanging out with him... but I can't let him know that.

It'll ruin it.

A loud scream echoed through the dark underground tunnel and I could feel the fear hit me like a brick wall.

"Red, direction?"

"It came from the lair, but I have no idea what or who it was."

"Son of a bitch, if Mikey accidently kidnapped another kid, I'm gonna kick him."

"No, that was a young woman scream. Let's book it, Jones."

Oh shit.

I've known these guys for five years and none of them have ever captured a girl before.

We ran into the lair and immediately saw Raph and Mikey standing there in front of the couch lounge area. And they were looking towards the hallway.

"Raph, Mikey. What's happening. We heard a woman scream."

"April, ha, Donnie fucked up in a major way... and I hate that I can't control my laughter."

What the fuck. Raph and Mikey are both crying from this. What the fuck did Donnie do?

"Where is he?"

"Uh, Donnie went to the bathroom. He'll be out in a-"

"Son of a bitch!"

Whoa, angry girl.

An olive green turtle in a purple mask came running out from the hallway. It was as tall as Raph was.

"What the shell am I supposed to do, guys?"

Whoa, wait.

"Donnie, you need to take a breather."

"No! Look at me! I'm a girl, Raph! How am I gonna just deal with this!"

Mikey started laughing and Donnie immediately glared at him, but then he glanced away and towards us.

His face lit up instantly and he ran off to his lab.

"You got this, Casey?"

"What? Red, the last person he wants to deal with is me."

"Well, you aren't going to deal with Raph, are you?"

"Na, he's my pal. Fine. I'll go see Donerdo."

I guess I am worried about him. The only one who shows emotion like that is Mikey. So to see Donnie cry, it's concerning.