Chapter 1

Kim Seokjin works as a fashion stylist at a large agency in South Korea, BT Entertainment. He has held many great artists and idols, as a fashion stylist, Jin certainly has a pretty good fashion sense, even though it looks simple but the clothes Jin wears always invite praise from the people around him.

At that time Jin was only 22 years old, he still had a long life and with a good career like now, Jin will definitely become someone who is successful in the future.

Jin has many skills and that's what makes him trusted to take care of many big artists, but he is still a human who has weaknesses, he is very spoiled and sometimes still acts like a child. Jin is also very ambitious, he has to get what he wants at any cost.

So far the thing he wants is not strange, he wants to get into the best school in Seoul and always gets it, he also wants to get into the best University in Seoul and again he got it, even his desire to be able to enter BT Entertainment is also possible. get, of course all thanks to his hard work.

Even though Jin is a spoiled person, he doesn't give up easily. He will find a way to get everything he wants. Until one day the agency asked him to work with a new idol whose name immediately shot because of his good looks, he was Jeon Jungkook.

Not only handsome, Jungkook also has a nice body and a melodious voice, he is also very good at dancing, his hobby of painting makes many people jealous of him. When his first album was released, many fans fell in love with his voice, every day the agency received lots of letters and gifts for Jungkook.

Jin had never met Jungkook while he was working there and when the agency asked him to work for Jungkook as his fashion stylist during tours and interviews in various media, Jin accepted it happily. He really likes his job, besides because he really likes fashion, Jin is also happy to get to know many artists and idols more closely and learn a lot with their fashion styles.

Jin came to the agency office to sign his contract with Jungkook and it was the first day they met. At that time, Jin only wore a striped shirt with a cardigan as an outer and black pants. He is simple as usual.

When he entered the agency room, there was already his boss, Namjoon and someone who was definitely Jungkook, he came alone without his manager, Hoseok

When he entered the agency room, there was already his boss, Namjoon and someone who was definitely Jungkook, he came alone without his manager, Hoseok. Jungkook sat with his back to Jin, while Namjoon sat facing Jin and when Jin entered Namjoon immediately greeted Jin warmly.

"Hey Jin" Namjoon said

Jin walked over to them, Namjoon and Jungkook stood up from their seats, Jin bowed to Namjoon and when he turned to his side to greet Jungkook, how surprised he was to see someone as handsome as Jungkook standing in front of him, his good looks aren't a lie, it's real and he witnessed it firsthand with both eyes.

Jin's eyes widened with his mouth slightly open, his eyes didn't even blink when he looked at Jungkook.

"Jin.. Haloo Jin.." Namjoon snapped his fingers near Jin, bringing Jin's soul back to earth, he closed his mouth and blinked his eyes, then looked at Namjoon.

"I'm sorry, sir"

"It's okay, your reaction is nothing new, I've seen many people react the same as you when you first met him and Jin, this is Jungkook, you will work with him as a fashion stylist during the tour and the interview"

"Hey" Jungkook said as he held out his hand to Jin for a handshake and Jin took his hand.

"Oh hey, I'm sorry for my overreaction earlier, I just didn't think what your fans said about you was true" Jungkook just smiled and the three of them sat back down.

"This is your work contract Jin, you can read it before signing it, it's clearly written what style Jungkook likes" Namjoon said.

"Should I follow your fashion style? I mean, can't I give you some advice on what outfits you should wear to your performance?" Jin turned to Jungkook.

"Yes of course you can give me advice, you will work as my fashion stylist, so that will be very helpful, I don't really like bright colors, I'm used to using black for my clothes, but you can adjust it according to the event, I will wear it" Jungkook said .

After seeing the contents in the employment contract, Jin felt that there was nothing different from other contracts, he agreed and signed it. Jin has to work with Jungkook for a month, which means that during that time he has to follow Jungkook everywhere and prepare the costume for every performance that Jungkook will bring.

That day Jin felt very lucky, after a long time of not wanting anything, now Jin knows what he wants, he wants to have Jungkook.

To be continued...