Chapter 45 (Day 287)

Day 287

4 Months Later

Seokjin POV

My stomach is getting bigger and so am I. Be fat and ugly. I have difficulty walking and get tired very easily. Jungkook asked Hoseok to take a break from his activities to take care of me until I gave birth. Hoseok often comes to see me, as do Grandma, Taehyung and Jimin.

"Baby.."

"Hmm"

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook hugged me from behind, I was enjoying the fresh air on the balcony holding a glass of hot chocolate in my hand.

"In a month I will give birth, I'm very nervous"

"You will do well I will be there with you"

"Yes, I know. Look at me now, fat and ugly"

"Who said that? you are healthy and very beautiful, you look ethereal"

"No, you said that just to make me better"

"I said that because I can't lie babe" He kissed my neck.

"A girl Jungkook.."

"What?"

"Our baby is a girl" Jungkook immediately turned around and looked at me with teary eyes.

"What? tell me one more time"

"Our baby is a girl"

"Ohhh godness" he immediately kneeled down and kissed my belly.

"You will be as beautiful as your appa" Those words made me blush, when I fell in love with him it wasn't what I planned in my life, but this moment with him was something I always wished for every time I opened my eyes.

I can't stop being grateful to see him continue to be by my side, what will happen if I don't meet him? maybe he still keeps giving Lisa a chance. Ahh speaking of Lisa, she has given birth. The baby is a boy and he keeps forcing Jungkook to take responsibility for the child but the agency asked him to do a DNA test so that there are no misunderstandings and if true the agency will open the case to the media.

But when the DNA results came out I could breathe a sigh of relief because it was proven not to be Jungkook's son. I'm sure it's not really his son and I'm very happy.

Now I have only one obstacle, his parents. I have to make them forgive us. Maybe when my baby is born, she can melt their hearts and forgive Jungkook.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"I want to be kissed like her too." He raised his head at me and stood up.

"Are you jealous of your daughter?"

"When this child is born I'm sure you will be jealous of her"

"Why?"

"I'm going to spend a lot of time alone with her and—"

"No, that won't happen"

"We will see later"

I went inside but he held my hand.

"What?"

"You said you wanted me to kiss you"

"No, that's not going to happen" I let go of his grip and went back into the room.

I lay down my fat body on the bed and covered myself with the blanket.

"Babeee" Ahh my big baby got into bed and lay down beside me.

"What is it?"

"I want to kiss you"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because you like my belly more now"

"It's not like that, I like the rest of your body much more"

"Aish pervert"

"I love you Jin" He hugs me from behind, and dives his head into my neck.

"I love you too"

I woke up from my sleep and saw Jungkook wasn't beside me, I tried to sit up on the bed and was sure he must be in the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and heard the sound of water. What's bothering him? I took off all my clothes and went into the bathroom, I saw him looking down under the shower with his eyes closed.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" I hugged him from behind while kissing his back, made my body flinch and immediately kissed my hand.

"Why did you wake up?"

"I woke up because you weren't by my side"

"I'm sorry baby" He kissed my hand again.

"It's okay, you didn't answer my question"

"I'm worried, will I be able to be a good husband and father to you guys?"

"You've been the best for both of us." He turned to face me and cupped my cheek with his hand.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too"

"Stay with me Jin, I'm afraid my legs aren't as strong as they are now when we're not together"

"I'm not going anywhere, I will stay with you, this heart also has no other purpose than you Jungkook"

"And about my parents—"

"I'm sure they'll accept us, we'll get through all the trouble together huh?" He nodded and kissed my forehead then hugged me, his hug couldn't be as tight as usual because my stomach put a big distance between us. While enjoying the hot water from the shower above us, I suddenly felt very sick to my stomach, I thought it was just normal cramps.

"Awww..." My legs went limp but luckily Jungkook held my body before falling to the floor. He turned off the water and carried me out of the bathroom, sitting me on the bed.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I think it's cramping..awww"

"Oh god, I don't think this is cramps." Jungkook's eyes opened wide when he saw the clear liquid constantly coming out of my legs.

"Awwwww..please Jungkook.."

"I'll take you to the hospital babe, hold on" Jungkook covered my body with his long coat and carried me into the car.

The most awaited thing finally arrived, I had to give birth sooner than expected. He was in the delivery room with me with his hand always holding me.

"Huhh..huhhh Aaaaaahh.. Jungkook..."

"You're great, a little more Jin, a little more baby"

"Ahhhhh..huhh..huhh"

Until finally the sound of crying broke out in the delivery room. A melodious voice that made me and Jungkook stunned and cried hearing it.

Jungkook kissed me and couldn't stop thanking me. When the Doctor gave my baby to me and I carried her on my chest. I was so touched and the tears didn't stop running down my cheeks.

"Jeon Ryujin"

"What?"

"Our child's name"

"Beautiful like you" He kissed my forehead and hugged me from the side.

I want to continue living in my current life, even I want in the next life I hope i can meet him again and be happy like now. Having Jungkook and Ryujin in my life is a pleasure that I can't describe in words. I would do anything for them and live forever together.

To be continued...