Chapter 16 (Day 4)

Day 4

Seokjin POV

I woke up from my sleep, it seems I had a sweet dream last night, I slept very well, even I woke up with a smile on my face, will anything good happen today? Oh, I can't wait to see him.

Today I have to go to the office at 10 am and the first shoot will start after lunch. It's still 8 am, I still have enough time to prepare breakfast for my grandmother and Taehyung.

I took my phone which I put on the bedside table last night and my eyes widen at the many missed calls from Jungkook and Hoseok.

Are they that worried about me? do they treat me like a child who can't go home alone at night?

I put my phone back and went to the kitchen to make breakfast, as usual my grandmother was sitting in front of the TV and Taehyung was still sleeping in his room.

When I came back to take a shower, the sound of my phone ringing and it was from Jungkook, I couldn't help but smile. This time I picked it up, I think it's enough to make him curious.

"Hello"

"Oh goddd!!! Jin, me and Hoseok tried to call you but you didn't pick up, are you okay?"

"Yes, what's up?"

"I'm just making sure you're okay"

"I'm fine"

"Could you come to the office sooner? I want to talk about my outfit today."

"Can't you talk about it on the phone?"

"I think it's better if I talk when we meet"

"Okay"

"Okay, bye Jin"

"bye"

Do I look stupid when I answer it? yes I did that on purpose, I feel he is starting to get curious about me, is this because of the lip balm trick? ahh I have to go to the convenience store to buy another flavor of lip balm, I have to find out what he really likes from my lip balm, the taste or because it's mine.

I go to the office at around 9 am and arrive at the office at 9.30 am, I still have time until the first shoot starts.

When I arrived there, I saw Jungkook and Hoseok without Irene of course, she must still be taking care of her father in the hospital.

"Hey Jin" Hoseok greeted me with a smile on his face and I smiled back at him and looked at Jungkook with the same smile, but he just stayed silent without greeting me, but I approached him.

"You said you wanted to talk about today's outfit, what did you want to say?"

"Ah that... I want to wear black today, you gave me a bright color from yesterday, I'm getting bored"

"Okay, that's all you want to say?" He just nodded, I opened my suitcase and saw some outfits for Jungkook, then came back to him with clothes in my hands.

"You can try this first, if you don't like it I'll take a look at the dressing room" He took the clothes in my hands and walked into the fitting room.

"Hoseok, sorry I didn't pick up your phone last night"

"It's okay, Jungkook who forced me to call you he looked worried when he found out you were home alone" I just smiled hearing what Hoseok said.

I walked over to Jungkook in front of the fitting room and when he opened the door I could see his surprised face when he saw I was there, but he was trying to act normal.

I approached him making him nervous and stepped back.

"What? I just wanted to tidy up your collar, do you mind?" I came closer and put my hand on his collar, our bodies were very close at that time. I could feel my heart beating harder than usual and when I finished trimming his collar, my eyes and his eyes locked.

Wow, I hope this isn't a dream, I hope no one disturbs this scene, this is the best scene so far I've been with him. My heart, hold on!

"Jin, Jung.. ahh I'm sorry" Jungkook and I were surprised and together looked at Hoseok and I immediately took my hands off Jungkook's collar.

"I just wanted to ask, what do you guys want for lunch today?" Jungkook cleared his throat before answering Hoseok's question.

"I.. anything" Jungkook immediately went past Hoseok and left me like an idiot. Was he embarrassed because of my behavior earlier?

Hoseok looked at me with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok approached me, the fitting room was behind the dressing table, the room was a bit closed, maybe if Hoseok didn't come then Jungkook and I would have... ah it was only in my dream it seems.

"I didn't do anything, I just straightened his collar and you came"

"I don't know why, but I'm happy to see you guys together, even though I know he's straight but I see it differently when his dealing with you like before"

"It doesn't mean that if he's dating a girl it means he doesn't like boys, right? maybe he just doesn't admit it, but I'll make him confess"

"Are you crazy? do you really want to make him like you? but it will affect his career"

Ahh he's right, why didn't I think that far? he is a famous idol who is currently being talked about by many people, what if everyone and his fans know he is gay? or BI? it would definitely ruin his career instantly.

"Hey Jin, I thought you just liked him and didn't think about going that far, but honestly I'd rather see you two together, though you should think about it again."

"Hmm thanks for reminding me, I'll think about it" There was a little disappointment in my heart when I found out about it. I can't ruin the career he's built so far.

But what about my feelings for him? how can i keep holding it?

To be continued...