Chapter 30 (Day 24)

Day 23 & Day 24

Seokjin POV

When we entered his apartment he immediately kissed me, his hands started squeezing my ass, ohhh I'm so nervous now, what will he do to me? Am I going to lose my virginity so soon?

He lifts me up, making my legs wrap around his waist. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"I've never done this, but I know I want to"

"Jungkook.." Has my face turned red? I always blush when I hear his words.

"I'll make you mine Jin" He then kissed my lips again and took me to his room, when he laid me on his bed, I just gulped because I was so nervous.

"Jungkook.. you don't have to do it this fast" He hovered above me, of course this made me even more nervous, I never imagined this would happen.

"I want you Jin" He started to dive his face into my neck, what can I do if he asks, besides I have no reason to refuse, just let him Jin, let him do whatever he wants.

"Are you sure?"

"I'll stop if I don't enjoy it, but I'll bet you'll be the one to ask me to stop"

"I'll never say it" His hands began to unbutton my shirt one by one and release it from my body. He pulled himself from my neck and sat on my thighs.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Lucky I got you Jin"

"I'm the lucky one you chose me Jungkook" He took off my pants and instantly I was naked in front of him. It's my first time and I'm really nervous. I don't know what to say other than nervous but I'm really nervous... help me!!!!

He undressed in front of me, made my eyes widen, he was so..so sexy. He got out of bed and took a small bottle from his drawer.

"What's that?"

"Lube" He wet his fingers with the bottled liquid.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm." He looked at me.

"I..I'm so nervous"

"I'll do it gently" I can feel his finger is outside my hole.. oh goddd what will happen after this...

"Ahhhh.." I bit my lip after screaming and squeezing the sheets beside me. My tears just flowed down my cheeks.

"Only I can bite your lip Jin" I saw his face clearly at that time. But I can't keep my eyes open any longer. This pleasure makes me close my eyes.

"Ahhh Jungkook.."

"yes baby"

"I want to feel you" He pulled his finger from my hole and before I could open my eyes to see him, he immediately pushed his dick into my hole..

"Aaaahhh..mmpphhh..fuck" I felt my hole was filled by his big and long dick.

"Fuckk you so tight Jin"

"M-move .." He kissed my lips while continuing to move his dick in my hole. Oohh god, what kind of pleasure is this? I kissed him back while hugging him.

"Mmmph..ffaster..ahhhh"

"Are you sure?" I just nod, I'm running out of energy to talk, I just want him to keep pumping me with his dick.

My body moved in rhythm with his, his movements getting faster, making my moaning louder.

"I'm coming.." He wanted to pull his dick out of my hole but I held it.