Chapter 37 (Day 60)

Day 60

Seokjin POV

I can't believe Jungkook's concert will last 5 days. Every day he always makes time to meet me or I meet him at his practice. I can't do it often because people will suspect if I keep seeing him at the office.

And today is exactly one week I have nausea every morning. During this week, my appetite has decreased, I get tired easily. I intend to go to the doctor today, maybe I will go after lunch. My phone rang at that time, I'm sure it must be Jungkook.

"Hello"

"Hey baby, what are you doing? will you come here?"

"I was thinking about you, it seems today I can't go there, I have to go to the doctor"

"Doctor? Are you sick? I'll take you"

"No, Jungkook, you can't take me, there are too many people in the hospital, besides you have to practice for your concert"

"But Jin-"

"I'm fine"

"I'm sorry Jin, I should have taken better care of you"

"You've taken care of me very well all this time Jungkook, you better now continue your practice, I want to get ready to go to the doctor"

"Okay, call me if you need anything, I love you baby"

"I love you too"

I hung up the phone and as soon as my nausea came back, I ran to the bathroom and threw up my whole breakfast. I feel a little dizzy after vomiting, what happened to me?

When I arrived at the hospital, I entered the doctor's office after my queue number was mentioned.

"Good afternoon Mr. Kim Seokjin"

"Call me Jin"

"Okay Mr. Jin, what's your problem?"

"Today is exactly a week I feel nauseated in the morning and a little dizzy, lost my appetite and—"

"Wait, before you continue, I have to confirm something beforehand"

"Yes, what is it?"

"You have a boyfriend or husband?"

"Yes I have a boyfriend"

"When was the last time you guys had sex?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry, but I have to ask this just to be sure"

"Two days ago it seems"

"How often do you guys do that?"

"Almost every day"

"Okay, Mr. Jin, I have to check your urine to get a clear result." The doctor gave me a plastic cup, does he think I'm pregnant?

After coming back with my urine in the glass and waiting for a while the results came out and yes, two blue lines came out of the test pack.

"Mr. Jin, can you lie down? I'll check your stomach for maximum results."

"Wait, these two blue lines mean positive, right?"

"Yes Mr. Jin, but we have to confirm it via ultrasound" I was very nervous at that time, I lay down on the bed and looked at the screen in front of me, the doctor lifted my shirt so that my stomach was visible and put cold gel on his stomach and then put the device on it, instantly my eyes started to tear up.

"What's that?" I saw a small blob on the screen.

"Congratulations Mr. Jin, you are pregnant. Your pregnancy has just entered the age of 2 weeks and you are still very weak, you should consume lots of vegetables and fruit for your body's nutrition, don't do strenuous activities and avoid excessive stress."

"W-what? that's my baby?"

"Yes Mr. Jin, because it's young so we can't know the gender."

"Oh god .." I covered my mouth with both hands, tears running down my cheeks, of course these are happy tears. I am very happy.

At that time I was supposed to go back home, but I decided to go to the office and tell Jungkook the happy news. He should know about this.

I arrived at the office and when I got into the elevator I met Yoongi in there.

"Hey Jin, we haven't seen each other for a long time"

"Y-Yoongi.."

"What are you doing here?"

"I..I want to meet Hoseok"

"Hoseok? looks like he just went out with Jungkook"

"Go out? where to?"

"I don't know, I just watched them leave before getting into the elevator" Is that true? Jungkook always tells me if he wants to go anywhere, but he doesn't tell me about this.

"Then I will wait in Jungkook's room"

"They must be long, you must be tired of waiting alone, how about you wait in my room? Don't worry, Daniel is there."

"Ahh it's okay I'll just wait for him in his room"

"Jin.."

"Yes"

"You look so pale, are you sick?"

"No, I'm fine"

The elevator opened and we both got out, Yoongi and Jungkook's room was on the same floor. I decided to wait in Jungkook's room alone and Yoongi went to his room.

Yoongi's words were right, the room was empty, I was alone there. I called Jungkook but he didn't answer my phone, I called Hoseok and he didn't answer my phone either. Are they taking care of something else? I decided to message Jungkook to let him know.

TO JK💖:
Jungkook, I'm waiting for you at the office, come after you finish work I have a present for you

After waiting for an hour, two hours he still didn't reply to my message. I woke up and saw Jungkook's room was still empty. I looked at the clock and it was already 6 pm, where is Jungkook? Why hasn't he contacted me yet?

I decided to go home and call him after I got home, but when I got up from the sofa, my stomach hurt so bad, my knees suddenly went weak and made my body fall to the floor.

"Awww.. ohh godd.." I tried to take my phone with my shaking hands and call Jungkook, but he still didn't answer my call.

"Awww.." Why does my stomach hurt so much?

Suddenly the door opened and someone ran up to me.

"Jin" I raised my head and saw who it was.

"Yoongi..awww my stomach..my stomach hurts"

"I'll take you to the hospital" When Yoongi was about to lift my body, suddenly someone grabbed Yoongi's body and made me fall back to the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"ARE YOU CRAZY JUNGKOOK!" Yoongi snapped at Jungkook.

"Stop..aww..sstop"

"Never touch his body!"

"Can't you see he's in pain! he's been waiting for you here all alone! I just helped him to take him to the hospital!"

I tried my best to stand up while holding my stomach in pain and walked over to Jungkook, standing between the two of them and facing Jungkook.

"Enough Jungkook—" Turns out I'm not that strong, my body collapsed into Jungkook's arms before I could finish my sentence.

To be continued...

Jungkook you'll soon be a father🦋