Chapter 49 (Day 660)

Day 660

Jungkook POV

When I received a message from Jin I immediately rushed home, I didn't care about my work at that time, when I got home I saw Tae and Jimin playing with Ryujin.

"Where's Jin?"

"Hyung has gone to Busan" Tae said.

"Oh shit! Tae, Jimin you can stay here while I'm away, please take care of Ryujin"

"Hyung..." I ran thinking about anything, I just wanted to meet Jin soon, I rushed to Busan with my car. I tried calling Jin's phone but his phone was off.

"Jin.. please don't do anything stupid!" I muttered as I continued to press the gas pedal and passed the cars in front of me.

It took me 4 hours to get to my parents' house and I immediately ran into the house, finding the house empty. There was no one there, I tried to call Jin but the phone was still not active, I had no other choice but to call my mother.

"Hello"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY HUSBAND!"

"Calm down Jungkook, you called your mother just to talk like that? don't you miss me?"

"WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!"

"He's in the hospital"

"WHAT? what happened to him?"

"You can ask your husband yourself"

My mother hung up the phone and I rushed to the nearest hospital. When I got to the hospital I went straight to the ER and saw my mother and father there.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY HUSBAND!"

"Jungkook calm down, we didn't do anything to him, he passed out" my father said.

"Where is he?"

"Doctor is examining him"

"What did you do to him?" I approached my mother, but my mother didn't say anything to me.

"What did you do to him?!" I held his hand tightly.

"Aww Jungkook you hurt me"

"You must have hurt him first"

"I didn't do anything! he fainted because he was weak"

"How dare you.."

"Excuse me, are you family of Mr. Seokjin" The doctor came out of the emergency room.

"I'm his husband"

"Can you come with me for a moment?" I nodded and followed him.

"What is it?"

"It seems that your husband has a history of heart disease, where such a condition cannot continue, he must immediately seek a new heart transplant"

"What?"

"Heart disease sufferers seem to usually take a  medicine to relieve the pain, does he regularly take that medicine?"

"Wait, what do you mean heart disease? As long as I have known him he has never had any problems with his heart, nor has he taken any medicine."

"Do his hands sweat a lot? Or does he get tired easily when doing activities even though the activities he does are not heavy, or has he ever complained that his heart beat is not beating normally? He has to regularly take medicine for his heart because the disease can come at any time."

I still can't process everything the doctor said to me, all this time Jin has a disease that I don't know, why has he never told me about this?

"Can I meet him?"

"Yes of course, he's awake, but I suggest to keep him away from things that make his heart work extra, because it will be very dangerous for him"

"Okay"

I went to his room and saw my parents were still standing there but I didn't care about them, I just passed them and entered Jin's room. Seeing him lying with an IV in his hand and oxygen in his nose.

I sat next to him and he turned to me.

"Jungkook?"

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"I'm good, why are you here? why am I here?"

"My mom said you fainted, you must be tired"

"Yeah, I must be tired"

"Jungkook"

"Hmm" I can't hold back my tears anymore, I've tried but I can't.

"I'm sorry"

"For what baby?" I held his hand and kissed it

"I didn't get their blessing"

"It's okay, we will always be together without their blessing I promise" Jin nodded with a pale face.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"How long are you going to hide it from me?"

"What?"

"Your illness"

"Do you know it?"

"Why Jin?"

"I'm scared"

"What?"

"I'm afraid you will leave me because I'm weak, I'm afraid that I will only trouble you if you know I'm sick, I try to cover up my pain every time I'm with you because I don't want you to leave me"

"Baby, I love you!! I will never leave you just because you are sick, I will take care of you, that's my promise, I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry, I should be the one apologizing, I should have realized you weren't doing well all this time, I should have known you were sick, but I was just busy with my work and didn't pay attention to you"

"Jungkook, no don't say that, you are always beside me, you always take care of me and I'm always grateful for that, don't tell Tae about this, I don't want him to worry"

"He doesn't know?"

"Only my grandmother knows"

"Oh god, don't ever hide anything from me, we are one now Jin, whatever happened to you was as painful as what I felt, so don't ever bear it all alone, I'm here, you can share it with me"

"I promise"

"I love you baby"

"I love you too" I kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly, I really love this person, he is like a miracle in my life, I really gave my whole world for him even without him asking.

To be continued...