Chapter 43 (Day 167)

Day 167

3 months later

Seokjin POV

"Congratulations, your baby is a girl and her condition is very healthy, as well as you Mr.Jin. You look much healthier every time you come here."

"Ahh thank goodness, that's because my boyfriend never stops reminding me to take vitamins and eat fruit, she's so beautiful" I stared at the screen in front of me with tears and a smile on my face.

When I came out of the doctor's room, Taehyung came up to me and helped me walk, 4 months of my pregnancy with my stomach that has been slightly enlarged makes me tired quickly when walking. I can't imagine how it will be.

"Hyung, how?"

"It's a secret, I won't tell anyone the gender of my baby"

"Including me?" I just nodded.

"Has Jungkook hyung called you?"

"Not yet, he must be busy"

"Tae.."

"Yeah hyung"

"Can you take me to eomma and appa's graves?"

"With pleasure hyung" Tae smiled and took my hand towards the parking lot. Jungkook gave one of his cars to Taehyung so he could take me and granny when he was busy and when I was 2 months pregnant he asked me to move to his apartment. But I still visit my grandmother's house every weekend to check on her condition.

When I arrived at my parents' grave, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I really miss them. I lost them when Tae and I were little, we don't have many memories with them yet but the longing I feel is very strong.

"Eomma, appa.. how are you? Tae and I came here because we miss you so much, we both haven't been here for a long time, many things have happened during our absence including this, my pregnancy, you will soon become grandparents. I will also bring Jungkook here, he is the father of my baby, he is the one who made me like this and I love him"

For almost an hour Tae and I were talking in front of my parents' grave, when I wanted to go back to the car someone called me, made my steps stop and turned my body.

"Yoongi?"

"Hey Jin, we haven't seen each other for a long time and it's a coincidence to meet here"

"Ahh yes, Yoongi this Tae is my younger brother" They shook hands.

"Jin, can we talk for a second? there's a small park there, there's something important you need to know." Tae and I looked at each other until I finally told Tae to wait in the car and I went with Yoongi.

Yoongi helped me walk to the park bench and we sat there facing a pond with a fountain.

"What is it?"

"Before, I wanted to know if you were pregnant with Jungkook's baby?"

"Yes" I rubbed my stomach.

"How many months old is it?"

"4 months" I could see Yoongi's face turned serious, somehow I became very nervous.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?"

"I think Jungkook should be the one to tell you this but by chance we met and I was quite shocked to see your pregnant condition so I guess I have to say it"

"Don't make me nervous, what do you want to say?"

"Lisa is pregnant"

"Then? what does this have to do with me and Jung—"

"Lisa is pregnant with Jungkook's child" Hearing that, my world suddenly felt like it was collapsing. My eyes trembled with tears still held there and my mouth was so stiff, I stopped stroking my stomach because suddenly my whole body went limp.

"Jin, this news hasn't been released to the media because the agency covered it up, that's why Lisa never appears in any media anymore"

"How old is her pregnancy?"

"I don't know but the last time I saw her in the office, her stomach was much bigger than yours right now?"

"W-what?" I just lowered my head and cried, crying bitterly, then Yoongi put his arm around me.

"Jin.. what I said before never changed, my feelings never changed, if—"

"No." I pushed his body away from me and stood up.

"Even if what you say is true and Jungkook leaves me, I will never choose you, my choice remains the same" I left him alone there and went back to the car with Yoongi who kept shouting my name.

"Hyung what's wrong?"

"I want to go home now"

"But-"

"TAE! I WANT TO GO HOME NOW!"

"Okay hyung"

This is impossible, this is not true, Jungkook is always with me, Jungkook is always by my side, this news is a lie, Lisa must be lying, this is not true, I believe this is not true.

Jungkook POV

"FUCK!!!"

"Jungkook calm down, calm yourself"

"What if this news reaches Jin's ears? I don't want to lose him Hoseok, I don't want to lose him!"

"Jungkook you will never lose him, I'm sure of it, we all don't know what Lisa said is true or not"

"OF COURSE NOT! I never did anything to her again! oh damn it!"

"The agency closed access for Lisa, there will be no news about her pregnancy coming out in the media, I don't think Jin will know about this, you can explain before someone else tells him, you know Lisa is a snake, her tongue can hurt anyone, go home, You said Jin today took control of your baby's health right? meet him"

"Hoseok I don't want him to hear this bullshit news! please!!!"

"I'll talk to Namjoon about the truth, go home"

As Hoseok told me to, I immediately rushed back to the apartment, hoping Jin was already there and waiting for me with a smile on his face like usual.

But when I opened the apartment door I saw him sitting in the living room with his puffy eyes stroking his stomach. My chest felt heavy as I walked up to him.

"Baby.." He turned to me and immediately came up to me and hugged me while crying on my shoulder.

"I love you, I love you so much Jungkook"

"Why are you crying?" Please..please..don't say he already knows all the fake news.

"Are you going to leave me?"

"No, I won't leave you baby"

"Is it true?" Instantly tears welled up in my eyes. My legs feel weak.

"W-what?"

"Lisa is pregnant with your child?" He let go of his arms and looked at me with his wet eyes.

"No Jin, I can't do that, you trust me, I can't get her pregnant, trust me Jin, pleasee, believe me" I knelt at his feet while lowering my head and crying.

"Jungkook..hey..." Di tried to kneel and lifted my head with my chin.

"I'm scared, I'm afraid what I heard is true, I'm afraid you'll choose her over me again, I'm afraid you'll leave, I'm afraid Jungkook, but when I come home, I remember everything you said to me all this time, what you give me so far and I trust you, you will always choose me, you will not go for anyone else"

"Ohh God Jin" I immediately pulled him and hugged him tightly while kissing his neck.

"I love you so muchhh, I will prove all what she said is not true, it's all just bullshit, I love you!! I only love you and you are the only one"

Where else can I find someone like him, who doesn't easily believe what other people say, he's not even angry when he asks me, he's not even suspicious when he hears the news. Letting go is the same as dying and I won't be able to let it go in my life.

To be continued...