Chapter 47 (Day 653)

Day 653

Seokjin POV

Finished with my activities cleaning the whole apartment and bathing Ryujin now it's time to make lunch for the two of us. I opened the fridge and my eyes went wide when I saw there was nothing left there. I think I should go to the supermarket for groceries.

I carried Ryujin and went to the supermarket by bus. Many people there are paying attention to me because they know I am the husband of a famous musician at this time. But I don't care, I'd rather travel by bus than take a taxi.

Ryujin sat on my lap and engrossed her small thumb. Until my phone rang and when I saw it it was from Jungkook.

"Hello"

"Hey babe, what are you doing? I just finished recording and will be home soon."

"I was on the bus to the supermarket"

"What? why did you take the bus? I can take you Jin" I could tell he was annoyed, it was evident in his voice.

"Jungkook I-"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm still on the bus"

"I will follow you now to the supermarket"

"Jungkook but-"

"No buts! don't ever do this again Jin, you can ask me to buy it, don't do all this yourself"

"I'm fine, the supermarket is also not far from the apartment"

"You heard me right?"

"Yes"

"Then don't argue, wait for me at the supermarket"

"Okay, be careful"

"I love you two"

"We love you too"

I hung up the phone and saw Ryujin who was looking at me with round eyes, her eyes were like Jungkook. She is very beautiful.

"Ryujin, your daddy is really worried about us, he's upset that I asked you to go without him, can you cool the fire in his head when he comes to us?"

Ryujin nodded as if she understood what I said and I just laughed a little then kissed her forehead and rested her head on my chest.

When I arrived at the supermarket, I took the trolley and sat Ryujin in the trolley basket, then went inside, there weren't many people at that time, so I could shop freely.

While I was busy passing through the fruit section, a woman in front of me stopped my steps, she seemed to be picking fruit in front of her with a boy beside her. I approached her slowly and stopped beside her.

"Lisa" Her body flinched when she heard me.

"Jin?"

"Hey sweetboy, what's your name?" I knelt down to the boy beside him.

"Soobin.."

"Soobin? a beautiful name like you"

I stood up and saw Lisa staring at me intently at that.

"Is that your daughter with Jungkook?"

"Yes, Ryujin is 1 year old"

"How does it feel to be the center of attention?"

"What do you mean?"

"Married and have children from famous musicians today, I should be in that position"

"You've been in this position and you wasted it Lisa"

"That's because you usurped my position, if you never came in his life, he would still be after me until now"