Chapter 22 (Day 8)

Day 8

Seokjin POV

It's been two days since I met Namjoon at the office. He called me and said I had to go to the office to sign a new contract with Yoongi, which meant he accepted me as his assistant. I did not expect to be accepted from hundreds of people who are interested in his job offer.

I believe this is the best way to make Jungkook regret or maybe jealous.

I came to the office at 10 am and went straight to Namjoon's room, there were already Namjoon, Yoongi and Daniel the manager.

I bowed before finally sitting next to Namjoon, facing the two of them.

"You.. I think I've seen you before"

"He's Jin, previously he worked as a fashion stylist for several artists and idols at this agency" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, we met in the toilet two days ago, you caught me when I almost fell on the floor"

"Yes you are right, are you willing to stay with me for 2 weeks? I only need an assistant for 2 weeks to take care of my latest project, Daniel can't always be by my side because he has a family"

"Yes, I am willing to stay with you, that means I will replace Daniel's job as long as he is not by your side right?"

"Yeah you're right, you work from today, so you can stay with me now"

"Jin, before that you have to sign your work contract first, and for the penalty, you don't have to pay it, you've worked with me for a long time and all the artists you work with respond well to your performance"

"Thank you Namjoon"

"Then let's go" Yoongi said.

"But I have to prepare my clothes first"

"You don't need to think about that, we have a lot of work to do now" Yoongi said as he stood up and left Namjoon's room.

"Thank you again" I smiled at Namjoon and followed Yoongi behind him.

"Hey Jungkook, Lisa" Yoongi said and made the three of us stop. He shook hands with Jungkook and Lisa. I won't dodge now, I'll show him that I'm not as weak as he thinks.

"Hey Yoongi, Daniel and.. Jin" Jungkook said while looking at me, I saw Lisa continued to hold Jungkook's hand.

"Looks like we can't talk for long now, I have something to do with my new assistant"

"Who?"

"Jin" His eyes widen and look at me.

"Morning Jungkook, Lisa" I bow to both of them with a smile.

"Come on Jin, Daniel, we go first, bye" Yoongi said. I passed Jungkook without saying anything.

Jungkook POV

I returned to my room after escorting Lisa to her room. I sat on the sofa next to Hoseok.

"Did you know Jin is working with Yoongi now?"

"No, how do you know?"

"I met them earlier"

"Wow, you will regret letting Jin go, you know Yoongi is looking for an assistant who can live with him so that he can help him 24 hours"

"Yes, I know"

"Yoongi would be very lucky to have an assistant like Jin"

"I never fired him, he left of his own accord, so I have nothing to lose"

"Not yet, I'm sure you will feel lost and regret your choice"

"Hoseok, who are you actually friends with? why do you keep cornering me?"

"Jungkook I'm talking about facts, if you feel cornered by my words, I'm sorry but that's the truth"

I took the lip balm out of my pocket and looked at the lip balm, this is all I have from him. I forgot to return this, ah maybe I can use this as an excuse to meet him and apologize.

"Hoseok, where's my phone?"

"On the dressing table"

I took it and left the room. I called Jin and yes he picked up.

"Hello"

"Jin"

"Yes"

"Can we meet for a moment?"

"I'm talking about my work with Yoongi"

"Where? I can go there"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Important thing"

"Is there anything more important than my job?"

"Please"

"I can't, maybe later this afternoon"

"I have a shoot"

"Then talk on the phone"

"Fine this afternoon"

"Okay, meet me at the cafe sun"

"Okay, see you later"

"bye"

Jin hung up my phone, for some reason I felt happy at that time even though I just wanted to meet him as usual.

I went into my room and sat next to Hoseok.

"Hoseok cancel shooting this afternoon, say I'm sick or whatever"

"Why? do you want to see Lisa again? no! You have to focus Jungkook, this is for your career"

"No, it's not about Lisa, there are far more important things than Lisa"

"What?"

"Hoseok, please"

"What happened to you? Jungkook this is the second time you have canceled the show, you know you have to pay a big penalty, if you keep this up you will go bankrupt"

"I know, just this time, I promise, I'll make him come back to work with us"

"Him? who? Jin?"

"Yes!!!"

I will get you back to work with me, I won't let anyone else get the same treatment you treated me.

To be continued...