Chapter 33 (Day 25)

Day 25

Seokjin POV

The time shows 10 pm but Jungkook hasn't contacted me, maybe he is still busy with his activities, I lay down on the bed and suddenly my phone rings, it's from Jungkook. I gladly picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hey babe, are you asleep?"

"Not yet, I was waiting for you, how was your shooting today?"

"Can you come out now?"

"Why?"

"My car is outside your house"

"What?" I immediately ran downstairs and out of the house, I saw his car parked in front of my house. Then I got in the car.

"Jungkook—" He kissed me before I finished my sentence.

"I miss you" He broke the kiss.

"I miss you too Jungkook"

"I was very tired when I got here, but when I saw you my tiredness disappeared instantly"

"You want me to massage you?"

"Do you want to do it?"

"We can go inside, everyone is asleep"

"How about you massage me here?"

"Which part should I massage?" I put my hand on his thigh and stroked it gently.

"This." He pointed at his shoulder.

"Where?" My hand moved to the bulge in his pants and gently squeezed it.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"Why do you enjoy teasing me so much?"

"May I ride you this time?"

"Kim Seokjin, you don't need to ask babe"

I lowered my pants slowly in front of him, I could see his eyes didn't move from my lower body. He also started to lower his pants, without waiting for me to immediately move to his lap, he pushed his chair back. I can feel his dick right in my ass.

"If you are like this to me, how can I stop thinking about you Jin?"

"You can't stop thinking about me Jungkook"

I grabbed his dick and pointed it at my hole.

"Ahhhhh..fuck..aahhh" I continued to pump him with my ass, while continuing to hold his shoulder.

"Mmphh...Jungkook...ahhh"

"You look amazing Jin" He dives his face into my neck, I spread my head while continuing to bite my lip.

"Ohhh..fuckk..i like this..ahhhh" Jungkook's hands continued to hold my waist.

"I'm coming Jin.."

"Mmphhh..please.." When his cum filled my hole, I could only drop my body on him. He hugged me and kissed my shoulder.

"I love you Jin" I gasped for breath until I couldn't answer it, I just closed my eyes, I was like a koala at that time, with his dick still in my hole.

"I can fuck you everyday Jin, if you're like this"

"I want it"

If you think it ends just like that, you are wrong. There were still a few rounds going on in his car.

"We have to stop Jungkook"

"I can't"

"Jungkook..ahhh" He kept kissing my neck.

"Jungkook, tomorrow you have to shoot again, you have to rest"

"Jin.." He removed the kiss from my neck and looked at me.

"Hmm"

"Do you always take pills to prevent pregnancy?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Can you stop take the pills?"

"What? no"

"Jin-"

"Jungkook, I still want to feel you, I won't stop, never"

"Jin.. I want you to get pregnant" My eyes widen to hear it, I don't know why my eyes immediately filled with tears.

"Hey baby, why are you sad?" He cupped my cheek, I couldn't even answer it myself.

"Why?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you want me to get pregnant?"

"I want you to be mine forever Jin, I want to see my children born to you, I want to have a little family with you"

"But I can't.." My tears suddenly flowed down my cheeks, making him hug me instantly.

"Jin, why are you crying? It's okay, I won't force you, I love you Jin" He rubbed my back, I just kept crying on his shoulder.

"i'm sorry..i'm sorry Jungkook"

"No.. hey baby it's okay"

"I love you Jungkook"

I went back into the house after I stopped crying. I kept thinking about his words. He wants me pregnant? but.. what if I can't give him what he wants?

Jungkook POV

Along the way I can't stop blaming myself, why are you so stupid Jungkook, just two days after I confessed my feelings and I asked him to get pregnant, you are really stupid.

When I got to the apartment, I immediately called Jin, hoping he was still awake and picking up my phone, but after a few calls, he didn't pick up my call, I thought maybe he was asleep, so I just texted him.

TO KSJ 💖:
I'm sorry Jin, I won't force you, I love you so much, you must be sleeping because you're tired, call me when you wake up, I love you baby

I hope he's not mad at me for what I said earlier.

To be continued...

Happy birthday to our beloved Jeon Jungkook, I have a present for you in the next chapter 💖🦋