Chapter 39 (Day 65)

Day 65

Seokjin POV

The day after the incident at the hospital, my fears came true, there were many photos of the two of us on various social media and the news at that time became the headline with the most readers. But the comments I found were the opposite, they were all supportive and talked good things about me and Jungkook. It's like a dream for me, I never thought my relationship would be accepted by so many people, by the fans.

I'm 3 weeks pregnant, Jungkook gave me lots of vitamins, fruits and vegetables, I think my fridge is enough for the next 2 months. Every day Jungkook comes home and brings me gifts. It's the little things that made me fall in love with him even more and today, the day I've been waiting for, to see him sing among the thousands of people who were there.

At that time I sat next to Hoseok in the VIP area watching him sing and seeing thousands of people cheering for him made me very happy and proud. I may not be the first person in his life but I hope I am the last person in his life.

After almost 1.5 hours and the concert ended, Hoseok and I approached him at backstage. When I got there and he saw me, he immediately came up to me and hugged me.

"Congratulations Jungkook, you did really well"

"I did it for you and for our baby, thank you Jin, I love you" When he wanted to kiss my lips suddenly someone startled both of us.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I looked behind me

"Eomma, appa, introduce this—"

"Don't embarrass our family with what you're doing right now!" His mother pulled Jungkook's hand away from me.

"Eomma.."

"Jungkook, me and your appa let you have a career in Seoul not to be gay!"

"EOMMA!"

"Jungkook.." I shook my head at Jungkook.

"Whoever you are, can you get out of here?" His father said to me, you know what it was like to be me then? I just tried to smile while holding back my tears and stroking my stomach.

"Yes"

"NO!" Jungkook held my hand.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"Eomma, appa, this is my choice, so far I've always followed whatever you wanted, including becoming a musician, I've released an album and have successfully held a concert, I also received an award for successfully holding the fastest concert after my album was released, is that still lacking for you guys? what for my love I have to follow your wishes? does being gay embarrass you?"

"How dare youu" His mother slapped his face hard in front of me.

"Is this how you repay what we gave you? this must all be because of this man right?" His mother pushed me so that I fell to the floor and Jungkook came straight to me to help me up.

"NEVER TOUCH HIM OR—"

"Or what? he is nothing Jungkook, we are your parents! he's just taking advantage of your popularity, he'll leave you when you're not as famous as you are now!"

I saw Jungkook was already clenching his fist, but I held it.

"Enough Jungkook, it's okay, I will wait for you outside, talk to your parents..awww"

"Jin.."

What about this? I felt my pants getting wet, something running down my thigh and instantly I could see blood dripping on the floor.

"Oh shit.. Jin.."

"Awww..Jungkook..aww my stomach"

"I'll take you to the hospital immediately" He lifted me bridal style and before leaving the room he turned to his parents.

"If something happens to my baby, don't ever acknowledge yourself as my parents again"

To be continued...